Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have what he's having !-- I got a plan to change my life when I relocate -- I need to exercise more and eat better !
I know I'd feel better !-- Right now if it comes to fight or flight ?-- I ain't running I would just die tired !-- Like papa used to say -- If someone take a T-bone steak out yoass just make sure U leave with at least a ham sandwich out their's !-- I used to run and ain't nothing wrong with my legs but I am in piss poor physical condition !--

Back in NJ we had scrapple. A bit like spam but without all the healthy benefits of spam, lol. Then there is pork roll. Even in NJ it is called by 2 different names. In North Jersey they call it Taylor Ham, and in South Jersey they call it pork roll. The label calls it Taylor's Pork Roll Ham. LOL. If you ever go to MN, you should go to the Spam Museum. They have busts of the founders all made from Spam.
I tried pork roll a couple of years ago. We used to vacation in Cape May. I am a big Ween fan and they have a song about pork roll, egg and cheese so I had to try it. I will not try it again. Scrapple too. I will take sausage or Canadian bacon over those messes any day.

Crayfish season coming soon !-- I love me some mud bugs !-- I do a pretty good Crayfish boil -- I also like deep fried tails with a romalade dipping sauce ! -Scrimps too !-- Coconut fried shrimp with Pina colada tartar sauce !-- Time to think about supper ?

I tried pork roll a couple of years ago. We used to vacation in Cape May. I am a big Ween fan and they have a song about pork roll, egg and cheese so I had to try it. I will not try it again. Scrapple too. I will take sausage or Canadian bacon over those messes any day.

Why do folks prefer Canadian bacon ?

I don't understand either Blue !-- I can take an extra thick piece of regular smoked belly bacon cook it up right and dip it in chocolate !--Or deep fry it in a batter-- festival style -- CKN fried bacon !-- Make U run home and slap momma !
Chocolate covered bacon and deep fried bacon is a sin so don't be having any !

I don't understand either Blue !-- I can take an extra thick piece of regular smoked belly bacon cook it up right and dip it in chocolate !--Or deep fry it in a batter-- festival style -- CKN fried bacon !-- Make U run home and slap momma !
Chocolate covered bacon and deep fried bacon is a sin so don't be having any !

Hell im a sinner bound for hell anyway so.......

A man used a pig to try to prove God to me one time !-- He said it had to be a Divine creation because somebody put all the good stuff on one animal ! He said it couldn't be an accident !-- He had a good point !

A man used a pig to try to prove God to me one time !-- He said it had to be a Divine creation because somebody put all the good stuff on one animal ! He said it couldn't be an accident !-- He had a good point !

I'd choose Whitetail deer anyday over pork.

I need to figure out how to update my -you tube app !-- I can't get to the comments section on the fox news shows anymore !-
Maybe I got banned ?--- I know they gotta be missing me ?-- I am a trolling fool !
The one about Miss Nancy putting his test tickles in a jar on her mantle as a trophy ?-- That one was a real hit ! -- I couldn't even find the definition of some those things they called me ! -- Musta been a miss spelling ?-- Good Times !

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure my mama fed me some spam at least once but I prefer bacon with my eggs...
Made the wife a batch of canna butter this afternoon...a bit of Mama Mia, an indica freebie that I got somewhere while ordering seeds...it’s nightime meds so hopefully it’ll put her out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back