Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Has anyone used a Rosin Press . Similar to this?
I have seen one work but never tried the product.
Or once we start concentrating we are drug addicts?
walmart-rosin-press-dab-machine.jpg

Nick got one !-- Umbra got one too !-- Rose U got one ?-- Tools of the trade !-- That's gonna be my bit !-- Mostly !- Probably !-- but they got a law in Texas say U can get 99 years for making a concentrate !-- So I don't know nothing bout nothing !---
I've had some e-cig cartridges from the free state pharmacy-- 70 % THC -- They'll rock your world !
They good when U want a toke without the smell of skunk and smoke !-- I even got a plan for "Liquid Weed" -- Half strength hash oil maybe 35 % THC -- As good or better toke for toke as the mother weed !- Smoking hash oil ain't a very social experience !-- People sitting around drooling !-- Too strong !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
The flower just does not cut it anymore
I have tincture I can reduce into oil and try that

Yes we have one, but I just don't have the hang of doing squish. I love smoking. I was thinking about it last night, i should go turn that thing on. I have a gf that brings a bunch of pot over ever couple of months and squishes it all.. They love it. hm, i did my bong out yesterday, i bet i could use that to smoke it with.
Hey keef,when i told you to do the sit to stands. that was all. that is all you have to do someday when you feel like it. Try 3 see how far you can go, then take a break and a nap and smoke pot.

It's kinda hard to turn an alcohol extract into something smokable the alcohol brings across some of the water stable compounds -- Look up some stuff called "EJ mix" -- or Pro-mix !-- It's a special kind of Propelene Glycol that will work in an e-cig cartridge !-- It has instructions for turning a concentrate into an e-cig liquid

It's kinda hard to turn an alcohol extract into something smokable the alcohol brings across some of the water stable compounds -- Look up some stuff called "EJ mix" -- or Pro-mix !-- It's a special kind of Propelene Glycol that will work in an e-cig cartridge !-- It has instructions for turning a concentrate into an e-cig liquid
I meant to reduce it down by infusing the tincture in coconut oil and Capping it to make cannaCaps for Oral use

Is there a way to use spell check here ?
With the way my brain has been lately I am reversing a lot of letters and only see it after I post and re read,

I will when I get over this flu Rose !-- People always be wanting me to exercise when I'm sick ?-- I hope U feeling better today !

STIGGY-- This is a baseball heat transfer press -- Cost me $125 -- U a handy man ?-- I gotta replace that red cushion with a non give surface and the pivot point is too weak but some bar clamps might take care of that !-- I figure if some press some oil with a hair iron I should be able to make this work -- Well enough for it to buy me a real press ?-- comes with a heat thermostat and a curved heat plate !--
20190214_172851.jpg

I will when I get over this flu Rose !-- People always be wanting me to exercise when I'm sick ?-- I hope U feeling better today !

STIGGY-- This is a baseball heat transfer press -- Cost me $125 -- U a handy man ?-- I gotta replace that red cushion with a non give surface and the pivot point is too weak but some bar clamps might take care of that !-- I figure if some press some oil with a hair iron I should be able to make this work -- Well enough for it to buy me a real press ?-- comes with a heat thermostat and a curved heat plate !-- View attachment 251833
They use to call me the Toolman
That is cool, Looks like you could do something nice with that

BaseBall Cap Pree correct?

How many Watts

Last edited:
Stig if you freeze the weed and freeze the booze it will not extract the chlorophyll it will be amber. If you evaporate the alcohol, it is smokable

Night all, try and get a few chores done then bed
Wife is sick and Im am getting it too .... Darn

Stig if you freeze the weed and freeze the booze it will not extract the chlorophyll it will be amber. If you evaporate the alcohol, it is smokable
Thats the way I do it
We call it golden dragon
was not aware about smoking it
Can you please tell me more, reduce to oil and use in a rig?

I have seen the guy who taught me take RSO made this way and smear it on a paper before rolling a J

yes you can put in capsule if you decarb, or dab it, or smear it on a paper. I use a still I bought on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back