Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't breathe and Rose tells me jump up and down ?-- I ain't doing it !-- Nope !-- I don't even listen to the voices in my head !--U got to be careful bout doing what them voices say !-- U might misunderstand ?-- Did they say --Bill loves Emily ?- or --Kill the family ?-- That would be different !-- These things are important !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mostly working an angle -- Texas gonna be partial to Texas born and bred ! -- When Texas changes to MMJ I'm come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of fire breathing indicas !-- It's a big state and I intend to run the grow end of a pharmacy !-- It's kinda hard to make contact with the people I want until prohibition ends since they hunt us like animals !-- They got to keep they hands clean !-- They can't walk on the dark side like me !-- They change the law gonna be lots of people claim they been growing forever !-- Where's my competition ?--They don't have the OFC backing them up ! --
When Massachusetts went legal they legislated the fun out of it. No room for anyone other than rich people and corporations. I needed to have a half million in the bank, $150000 to apply for the license, a biz plan and a secure location that had been ok’d by local town government officials. I hope Texas is different. The level of bureaucracy and I suspect bribes here is just a disgrace.

Back in the day when I hauled weed --I supplied 3 dealers for awhile there !-- I have no problem setting up such a thing again !-- I'll do fine !--I'm take a shot at legal 1st anyway !-- I have no intention of jumping thru all those legal hoops and license fees and permits !-- That is not my job !-- I'm pot farmer and learned my trade during prohibition !-- U the businessman -- U wanna make some money off me then smooth the way ?-- U do what U do and jump us thru the hoops !-- I'll grow the weed ! -- U can't be an expert on everything and micro manage the process !-- U know the business end and I know the process that puts **** on the shelves ! --Somebody got to do this so might as well be me !
It's not like I gotta break into an established market !-- We all start even !--(Except for us been in the trenches under threat of jail )---- U know about the genetics we run ?-- I can hold my own !

I know it could be 2-3 years after Texas changes the law before the first real MMJ pharmacy opens in Texas !- Who is gonna be looking to profit off the change ?-- Medical Marijuana ?-- The ones that are gonna be recommending prescribing it or what ever they call it ! --Lawyers -- Doctors and medical people !-- The doc is gonna want to get paid for the recommendation then get paid again when U buy from his pharmacy !-- A pain management clinic to a regular doctors group !--Plenty opportunity!--
I wanna use the stoner ranch as a bat cave where we could plan our path and I can be working on producing inventory !-- Maybe smoke a hog or something once a month or so and have the crew out to evaluate the products and make our evil plans --( To help me trim)!-- I'll have to do lots of teaching !-- I got skills I got to perfect !-- I'll build me a Texas Medical Marijuana tribe ?-- Did someone say rooted clones have value ?-- 10 -x-34 - I can make that many clones at a time if I need !-- I'm flexible !

Let me tell U one more thing while I can still type ?-- I'm a little high !-- The doctor I have referred to as Dr. Mind Bender ?- I guess U know he was a psycharitrist ?-- Take it from me !-- If U ever have to go see a mind bender there some things U shouldn't say !--
Like -
Doc how long U had this God complex where U the decider ?-- This one's crazy !- That one's not !-- U should really see someone about that !
Don't say that !--It does not go well !-- Whether U like it or not he is the decider !-- Turned me into a piece of furniture he did !-- Put me in a corner and come back hours later I'd still be there with a stupid look on my face !-- I flushed his poison within a week and never went back !-- I'd rather be crazy !

Wait 'till they put you in the hospital and give Dr. Mindbender the keys. If you play hard ball with him he'll turn you into Jack Nicholson

Good morning OFC. I want a Rosin Press that is on my bucket list. Bought a rig for smoking cannabis oil. can't fine my rig I don't know were I put it. Pull the house apart, still can't fine it. I do this all the time. Put things were they will be safe away from the dogs. And, then they are lost. Drives me crazy.

do you think winter is gone in GA? It seem like a good time to pop some seeds. Getting the steam cleaner out, so I can steam clean the grow room. Got to caught the spider in jars first. I like my spiders. It's 44 out, It's going to be a beautiful day. going to get outside early this morning, lot's to do.

Good morning yall!
How's it goin Ness?
My dog gets me up at 4 to pee and its dark as ****.
I think we have a little more winter left.
My friend in Mississippi says he's SO tired of winter. I told him come see me for a while and he'd mighty happy with his weather. lol

Ps did ya find your rig?

weather man just said there might be another freeze in March. That's good to know. I want to get my water, and dirt tested. There is support to be Ca in GA water, it would be nice to know just what is in my water, it come from a spring well.

Same happened in Cali
The shops that have opened all have limited quantity and marginal quality. The products they sell all need a paper trail so it isn’t like I (or any good growers)could sell anything to any of the dispensaries since grows all need to be licensed(and all the requirements that go along with that). Some people are making beau coup bucks on cannabis here but it certainly isn’t anyone who could use the money. It is corporations or individuals who made a ton of money in other industries and are only interested in pumping out McDonald’s hamburger style cannabis products instead of quality medical and recreational products. For the little guys like me, it is still illegal for me to sell any cannabis. The only advantage to Massachusetts going legal for me anyway is I won’t be arrested for growing my own as long as I keep to the proper amount of plants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back