Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna play nice if they'll let me OF !-- I figure they won't ?
I can play in the "grey" area !-- The risk to me as a grower if Texas changed to MMJ would drop dramatically !-- There will be plenty low hanging fruit between me and them !-- If I can't play legally then maybe I can have a thin slice of the top end illegal market ? -- I got no problem packaging my stuff in what looks like free state packaging and claiming I get it from out west somewhere ?--It wasn't grown anywhere near here !-- Maybe create some packaging from a fake free state company called -- The O.F.C. ? --

Run it's a Croc-a-Roo !-- Red eyes just like that !-- I gotta go see where my extra bullets is ?
Hey Zig -- "Reefer Madness" --The Musical ! -- Yep Anslinger is da devil !-- All created to oppress the Mexican and drive them out !-

Good morning OFC. In Cali, if you have too many plants, you don't go to jail. They simply take the plants over your limit, because in Cali ITS NOT A CRIME. There is a distinct difference in recreational and medical cannabis, as to plant limit and possession limits. Due to my medical condition, I am allowed 90 plants , 6 lbs of dried flowers, and 8 oz of concentrates in my possession.

Nick and Zig can tell U how they do us in prohibition states !-- I got no problem buying and selling but even a wild bird doesn't foul it's nest ! -- ( means don't be selling **** in your local area )-- Further away the better !-- No one needs to know what U doing !
I haven't seen any of those jumping beans for a long time !
Gonna be warm and cloudy at the beach today!

U know how they got those dating sites ? -- I got an idea along those lines !-- It would be illegal ashell I'm sure -- but a site to match wholesalers and dealers with pot farmers ?

I think ill get legal before you keef ,,,I think Texas will fight till the end ,,,florida is nothing but a bunch of hore's ,,,they will do almost anything for a dollar ,,,so legalization is not far off,,,once we are both legal we can start,,,you grow it ,,,ill handle sales ,,I can finally use the degree in marketing I have ,,,lol

It's a deal Zig !-- Texas is fighting it and recreational is off the table but there is some heavy pressure to amend that law we got !-- If a MMJ bill makes it to the floor for a vote it'll pass !- --They got about 13 different MJ bills in committee !-- I expect them to do something having to do with Medical ! --
Gloman other farmers have farm coops !-- Maybe we will too one day ?-- Caesar Chavez here organizing the pot farmers of America !--

What do we want ?-- Uh ?-- Something ?-- and jail is off the table !-- We need a great negotiator a real deal maker ? - That title has been ruined --Nevermind !

sorry keef for being a debbie downer. my opinion is just that, an opinion. the power of positive thinking has never worked for me but it does for a lot of people. i hope your dreams and plans come to fruition.

I own a 5 acre piece of land in Ocala fla that I inherited ,,,,we could be up and running in a few weeks ,,,my pitbull will handle security ,,I could pull a trailer on to the property so we have a nice place to stay while we wait for nature to take its cores .....I bet I could sell as much as we could grow no problem ,,,just a dream for now

in case you folks are interested, here is some light reading on the bureaucratic bull spit that the legislature in massachusetts came up with to take the fun and expertise out of cannabis cultivation, distribution and consumption. prepare your legalese google translator...

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2017/Chapter55

I guess if you respond to ANY kind of advertising your number goes out Everywhere.
i don't pick up any number that i don't recognize. when you do, it lets the robocallers know that your phone is a valid number and you will get more calls. if it is a real call, the person will leave a message and you will know in a short time who they are. i use a junk email address for most forms i fill out on the web and a fake phone number too like my number except the last 4 digits are 0000...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back