Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't talk on the phone !-- I don't even listen to messages !- I don't use my phone for that !- U want a response U might better text me or e-mail me !-- Information over load is not my thing !

Sounds depressing maybe I shouldn't read it ?--
Zig -- let me see what's gonna happen in Texas 1st but we might have to talk about that later ? --

Morning folks. Here's what I be up to
received_541228732953217.jpeg

God Morning OFC

Flu season is here. I hope you guys get better soon.
It is pouring rain today.. ugh. I am getting outta the house tomorrow. Storm or no storm I am hitting the road to go into town. I am not snowed in like you Rose, but I too am getting cabin fever.
The forecast is snow during the weekend. I don't have chains and generally don't need them here. Weird weather we are having here.

I don't have a rosin press, but I don't generally smoke concentrates. I used to, but would find I would smoke too much. I love smoking flowers. I rarely use my vaporizer. I smoke a joint or hit a bong mostly.

The country is in a state of emergency now and I read FEMA funds for California and Puerto Rico as well as funds for the military will be diverted to pay for this emergency. My heart goes out to those who will be hurt by this here in California and Puerto Rico. The fires here hurt a lot of people and now they will be hurt even more. I am so sad. God bless all of these good people who have suffered and been hurt by these natural disasters.

I'm down with what Burnin1 said !-- Only they already filing law suits to stop him from raiding the budget for wall money -- Chances are he'll never get that money !-- We could use some more help down here too -- We still got Harvey damage ! -- FEMA = Fix Everything MyAss !

Yup, I have a garden going at a friends home. Colorado Cookies , sugarface, two others from House of Umbra. They 30 miles from my house and 15 days ago them puppies were seeds

Nick -- I ain 't growing either !-- but half dozen -- Nurse Larry -x- BBSL sprouts will be moved into one my aero boxes this afternoon somewhere over in the piney woods of East Texas ! -Maybe 6 hours from me !--- I guess U and I be long distance pot farmers ?

The NL-x- BBSL are in an aero box and on auto pilot now !
We 5 by 5 in the tube ! - I told him start some those others !-- 1st grow ever and he aero under LEDs !-- Seed never knew dirt !

you can block them. I do
I use the do not accept calls from: thing on my phone which stops that number from calling again but they have a Lot of numbers. I always ask to be removed but it never works.
I must have well over a hundred numbers on the do not accept calls from feature.
What else can I do?

don't answer. asking to be removed is like chumming the water for sharks. my phone has a do not disturb mode where i can set it to only ring or vibrate when someone in my favorites list calls. set it up like that for a while. once you stop answering, the calls will subside in time. if the number is not in your favorites and the caller wants to talk with you, they will leave a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back