Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef
You know bro, they don't do prescriptions like with pills.
Doc gets paid for his recommendation then its in the dispensaries hands.
They tried in the beginning to regulate how much you could buy but what's gonna stop you from going to another dispensery? They don't keep track of your purchases any place I been. What I seen is they only track what the dispenser sells. Not who bought it.

Docs here in Massachusetts do get paid. Almost no legitimate docs(docs with degrees from 1st world medical schools) will write a recommendation for a medical marijuana card. I paid $200 for a recommendation back in 2014 I think. Never got my card though. I don’t want to be on that list. There is an ounce limit that one can have on their person here in public. I think it is 10 ounces at home. More than either of those quantities and you are illegal again.

Lol
It cracks me up how they twist n turn everything around just to get more money.
Laws for this, regulations for that. All the while knowing it hasn't got a thing to do with taking care of the ppl. Only generating more MONEY.
Truthfully, it makes me sick.
Who in their right mind is gonna go by their stupid rules?
I guess some ppl have more money than sense.

Here in down state Illinois the ONLY way to get a doc is to go to a regulated medical marijuana registration facility.
No regular doctors here will give recommendations. Federal license, Federal Law.

OF8
Well in your case, your state allows you to grow your own right? Its legal. No reason not to stay within the guidelines.
That kind of regulation makes sense.
Too bad most other states don't follow Mass. Lead.

Morning OFC !-- I gotta quit getting so high at night !-- Since I never even been anywhere near a legal joint in my life anything they do to give me some wiggle room would work for me !-- I can be slippery !-- Throw a lot more people trying to grow into the mix and I can probably be hard to catch !-- I'd like to be legal but all I knows is against the law ?--

yep. i am legal and a small fish. wish i could supplement my income by selling off some of my extra but that is not legal and i don't want to get anyone(me or others) into hot water with the law. so i am a hobbyist...

yep. i am legal and a small fish. wish i could supplement my income by selling off some of my extra but that is not legal and i don't want to get anyone(me or others) into hot water with the law. so i am a hobbyist...
Morning
Problem is , it becomes an obsession to grow more and more

Sorry Zig! Hope all is well now.

I believe that Most ppl are more interested in just supplying their own needs. "Hobbiest"
That's what I do.
I been in the joint and have No desire to go back. If I don't sell nobody even know I have it. SO I don't EVER sell. I find the more I have on hand the more I experiment. Edibles, concentrates etc. tho. lol

I can grow enough for myself but like STIGGY said wanting to grow more is a common grower disease !-- I want to grow more varieties than they gonna let me grow !-- Looks like I may survive prohibition ?-- When U came up under the jack boot of prohibition and grew anyway what's the chance U gonna embrace some new stupid law ?-- Nope !-- The way I see it they created what I am !-- I was born in the fire of prohibition and survived - So now they gotta deal with the fruits of they labor ?-- Put up some lawyer /fine money and get busy ? --

I very jealous of you guys in legal states ,,,I hate having to hide ,,,I would one time like to walk into an MJ store(dispensary)and sample there product ,,check out all the verities,,i have people up in mass that have mailed me some very nice weed but its not the same ,,,I'm hoping in the next few years FLA will be legal,,,in the mean time ill do what we do,,,,morning keef

Good luck with that, keef. Medical and recreational cannabis will be regulated like alcohol or any pharmaceutical especially now that the govt knows they can make tax revenue on it. Trying to go around them will probably get you locked up. Playing nice with them will be your safest option...

Zig I had a rough night too !-- Woke up about 3 from a nightmare !-- It was all Umbra and Crockett's fault !-- U ever had a Croc-a-Roo after U ?-- Part crocodile-- part Kangaroo !
Couldn't find any bullets and only had my pocket knife !-- I stuck him but He got me anyway !-- I woke up in a sweat !
Don't be messing with no Croc-a-Roo !-- They got red eyes !
Scary !

GlassAgitatedKudu-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back