Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patched.
Lol
Well, maybe not quite like that.lol
We're glad to have Everybody who wants to learn, share, have fun and get along.
No Patch required. :)

I got no problem with U guys !--Glad to have U around !-- The name Earl just reminded me of that chess board ! -- Let me get back on my feet -- the grow fired back up --and if you'll do a test grow for me I'll get U some seed ! !-- I just bred too many and it will take me forever to evaluate them so a little help would be nice---They all stacked dank! Gloman and Ness grew some for me !-- Overcast and chilly at the beach windy with some rain !-- I think I'm on the mend !--

crusty-old-farts-mc-77179900.jpg

I found this thought it was cool
Not sure if they are real colors or not

Good morning all,

Beautiful picture of the columbine, stiggy. Nice to see.

Gloman, this won't be tested as we made RSO and there isn't much cbd in there, maybe an ounce. when i said it would be tested i meant i will test it tonight by taking some.
The sun is shining. wow what an improvement. 20 degrees brrr
I took clones last night have a dome on them, when the dome comes off is when i am in trouble with the humidity.

Umbra are you working from home?

Good morning all,

Gloman, this won't be tested as we made RSO and there isn't much cbd in there, maybe an ounce. when i said it would be tested i meant i will test it tonight by taking some.
I took clones last night have a dome on them, when the dome comes off is when i am in trouble with the humidity.

Morning Rose
was not sure on the name, pretty for sure , it caught my eye

Good morning all,

Rose how many syringes did you end up recovering?

OK
has anyone ever seen one of these
safe_image.php

Its a butane gas insert to replace the old Ronson lighter fluid type
Cool May have to find some of my vintage lighters and buy a few
12 bucks at walmart Im sure amazon and ebay has them.
Nice item to give to an old Vet , they usaually have a lighter from their tour

Last edited:
@MissRose, I did a search on the RSO and Green Dragon in the archives... Not really much there...I'm curious as to the formula and steps used for this version of GD ... Thanks

Earl -- What I call Green Dragon is partially evaporated RSO !--- The freezer method alcohol extraction probably ring your bell after the wash and before evaporating as is !-- Stay away from Gloman on this one he do evil things !--
He make something he calls dragonpiss -- I'd call it a "Golden Teacher riding a Green Dragon" --he an alchemist !
He a Soccer's Apprentice or some mystical being ! -- Guard your mind !

Earl, I do FECO now, full extract cannabis oil. I don't know why it is called that as all we are doing is stripping the trichomes. We decarb and freeze the flower the booze and the jar. We do a 3 minute ice wash with the everclear and dump out that jar and do new booze same pot and do a second wash. Set the timer, 3 minute shake. repeat. Then new flower new booze. we re lucky that we bought a distiller so we get lots of the booze back. After it is distilled we scrape the oil into a coffee warmer and fill syringes from that.
Boy that was the shorthand version,be sure and ask away if you have any.

Keef~~ it certainly does ring my bell and others that have tried it ... a few GD recipes vary...luckily I asked and chatted with a GD Master that helped guide me thru making my first batch... I may have to talk to the gloman...lol

I know the freezing helps keep the water soluble compounds to a minimum and increases the concentration but dude when U are talking about a dose about the size of a grain of rice ?-- Would it really be a problem if U did a room temp wash ?-- So the dose may end up being the size of 2 grains of rice because some water solvable compounds are in it !-- I do not see that as a problem !-- Do U know if there is any medical benefits in those compounds ?-- All the freezer stuff does is make the oil more concentrated --
Is saying this sacrilege ?-

Gloman -- come on dude !-- U put a bowl of alcohol extract in the bottom of your stove top still and turn it on -- Alcohol go from concentrate back to alcohol vapor condense back to shine and RSO stay in the bowl in the still !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back