Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl, I do FECO now, full extract cannabis oil. I don't know why it is called that as all we are doing is stripping the trichomes. We decarb and freeze the flower the booze and the jar. We do a 3 minute ice wash with the everclear and dump out that jar and do new booze same pot and do a second wash. Set the timer, 3 minute shake. repeat. Then new flower new booze. we re lucky that we bought a distiller so we get lots of the booze back. After it is distilled we scrape the oil into a coffee warmer and fill syringes from that.
Boy that was the shorthand version,be sure and ask away if you have any.
That is close to how I was taught to do it...but with a 5 minute shake... I need to look into a distiller

No, I don't use my shine still for rso. Its Too big. lol
My flower tower handles 16oz. of wash at a time but takes around 10hrs. Then yes, the rso is left in the bottom chamber

I know U don't but I'm saying maybe U should ?--nice wide bowl like a glass cake pan in the bottom of the still ?-- It would expose more surface area and evaporate much faster ?-.Just a thought !

No, I don't use my shine still for rso. Its Too big. lol
My flower tower handles 16oz. of wash at a time but takes around 10hrs. Then yes, the rso is left in the bottom chamber
Your flower tower
th

Looks a lot like D Golds ISO2 machine from the 70's
upload_2019-2-18_14-58-16.jpeg

Growing and processing weed --There will always be a need for alcohol and RSO ain't going nowhere --but -- A pill press and some decarbed hash -- it is concentrated enough to make good medicine !-- May even have to expand it some with a filler !-- Press out hash pills and done !-- Maybe that hash is all CBD or all THC or a mix anywhere in between ?

Growing and processing weed --There will always be a need for alcohol and RSO ain't going nowhere --but -- A pill press and some decarbed hash -- it is concentrated enough to make good medicine !-- May even have to expand it some with a filler !-- Press out hash pills and done !-- Maybe that hash is all CBD or all THC or a mix anywhere in between ?
Even something as simple as this pill press would work
th

Earl if you are not worried about recovering the EC190 than a rice cooker is fine to reduce te GD to oil
you need to watch it towards the end as not to burn it
being a cheapskate I need to save as much 190 EC as possible... it is expensive and hard to come by

We
being a cheapskate I need to save as much 190 EC as possible... it is expensive and hard to come by
We are thriftyLOL
I picked awater distiller a few yrs ago and never used it to reclaim after reading that the alcool reclaimed was not the same as what you started with 190 proof, apprently the water distiller has a built in relief hole up in the top coil and this allows water to contaminate the recovered alcohol reducing its proof ,
I wanted to ask someone who has actually used it and recovered the reclaim
I guess I can now ask Rose how it worked out for her.

Keef
What if you got a cheap pollen press and made some bad pills
As long as you could swallow tem down without choking
upload_2019-2-18_15-56-58.jpeg

Be like swallowing a nickel

Annie !-- Annie are U OK. ?-- Begin CPR !--
I can swallow some big pills but naw to the naw - naw -naw on them !--
Big League Chew LOL
My old buddy made a lot of hash from his last harvest
he had too, he was moving to an unfriendly state and did not want all the weight,
He did not like smoking hash so he used it like Dip
A bit between the creek and gum
Said it work real nice

Good morning all,

Beautiful picture of the columbine, stiggy. Nice to see.

Gloman, this won't be tested as we made RSO and there isn't much cbd in there, maybe an ounce. when i said it would be tested i meant i will test it tonight by taking some.
The sun is shining. wow what an improvement. 20 degrees brrr
I took clones last night have a dome on them, when the dome comes off is when i am in trouble with the humidity.

Umbra are you working from home?
I went out early and drove to Fresno. Winery is closed today for President's day, so am home now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back