Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dream !--- MMJ covered by an insurance plan !-- (The insurance company pay me to supply that need)-- Told U I dream big ?
Want a Sloppy Joe ?

I loved Sloppy Joe Day in school
upload_2019-2-18_18-6-32.jpeg

I've been giving my pool guy a few buds to smoke here and there, and he does the same. He gave me a couple buds of wedding cake, I liked it enough I got a cut from someone at another site I belong to. So I gave him a bud of mimosa and it was an immediate hit. I gave him a bud of gelato 25 x dosido and I think he was in love, lol. Last bud I gave him was BoC/tootsie roll, think I got him hooked now. He said it was 10 out of 10, and out here that means a lot.

I've been giving my pool guy a few buds to smoke here and there, and he does the same. He gave me a couple buds of wedding cake, I liked it enough I got a cut from someone at another site I belong to. So I gave him a bud of mimosa and it was an immediate hit. I gave him a bud of gelato 25 x dosido and I think he was in love, lol. Last bud I gave him was BoC/tootsie roll, think I got him hooked now. He said it was 10 out of 10, and out here that means a lot.
Sounds like some winners Umbra

I spelled it correctly

Good job Umbra, way to get him hooked. LOL.
Stiggy, that is our distiller, what water? Where would water come from?
I had a three hour lunch with an old school friend. It was sad. Glad to be home.

Umbra
Your still is sweet
did it come as a complete unit or in parts that had to be aquired and then put together
and can I ask the price approx?
Thanks

Good job Umbra, way to get him hooked. LOL.
Stiggy, that is our distiller, what water? Where would water come from?
I had a three hour lunch with an old school friend. It was sad. Glad to be home.
It has to do with a safety relief hole up in the top part of the distillers
I remember reading that as the alcohol is off gasing to the collector air gets sucked in withthe hot gas causing condensation thus producing small amounts of water and the recovered alcohol is never as high as it was in the beginning,
Have you ever use an alcohol hydrmeter to read the proof of recovered alcohol?
upload_2019-2-18_18-49-57.jpeg

Mimosa ?-- Er ?-- Uh ? -- hmm ?-- huh ! --Mimosa ?-- I think I would like that !-- I would bet it would be one those high class mystery terps profiles that I like ! -- I'm in a prohibition state U know ?-- There's lots of stuff I don't know ! -- Sounds like some citrus terps and maybe some ? -- I don't know ?

It has to do with a safety relief hole up in the top part of the distillers
I remember reading that as the alcohol is off gasing to the collector air gets sucked in withthe hot gas causing condensation thus producing small amounts of water and the recovered alcohol is never as high as it was in the beginning,
Have you ever use an alcohol hydrmeter to read the proof of recovered alcohol?
View attachment 251921
Yes and the 190 I start with will be about 140 when recovered

Redistill it !-- but sugar liquor ain't that hard to make and double distilling will get U back the high test !-- but -- at 140 ?-- I'd temper it on down to bout 105 proof and then put it in a big mouth jug with some alligator char oak and chill it a few days then warm it a few days (and that's the 1st year of aged whiskey ) 6 more years real quick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back