Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank U -- Thank U !-
- On closer inspection I've come to believe the award was for that other one !-- Went kinda like this ?-- Fake president selling a fake wall thru a fake news network to fake Republicans !-- It got rave reviews !-- A-- 4 letter word rating -- from what I could tell ! --

Enter soap box:

Tisk tisk tisk.
Y'all dems is entitled to your opinion bit where ya gonna get all the money you want to pass out to every bleeding heart EXCEPT the ppl who were Born here? I'm poor as a church mouse and can't even get food stamps.
Its imperative to act as humanely as possible to outsiders but we gotta take care of US first.

Exit soap box:

Thanks Stiggy...all I can do is wish in one hand and doo doo in the other for better grow equipment... IG growers = interesting ...umm... erm... people ? I hope you feel better soon brother...be careful, a respiratory infection is dangerous
Earl
I meant no disrepect Brother , you know I Love You
Your Plants Look Great, Hell I don't even have anything to post so I will keep my mouth shut for now.
Sorry Bro, Im sick and did not read how my post sounded .
I should just send my equipment to you and watch it get some use.
I still ave te Quantum Boards to build , just have not felt well for some time now.

Good morning OFC
Umbra
Getting back to the water distiller
How many reclaims of the everclear do you think can be done before the recovered alcohol falls under 150 proof?
I almost want to get the one I have out and do a test , I have a proofing hydrometer and graduated cylinder.
Like I said inside te top of the heating unit there is a small hole in te recovery coil and tere was talk of a MOD that could be done by putting a small screw in te hole to seal it . But that hole is a safty relief also if te still gets clogged.
Rose tat is what we were talking about, like Unbra responded your recovered alcohol should be good for another tincture run, I do not know how fast it drops after tat without testing.
Sorry
Good Luck Today I hope it comes Out PERFECT

Wait we can talk about the Government now?
LOL
No Thanks
To sick,
I chose not to get the antibiotics the Dr wanted me on , but after last night I think I will call the office and ask to call the in to Pharm.
I have not taken AB in many Yrs

Last edited:
Umbra
Getting back to the water distiller
How many reclaims of the everclear do you think can be done before the recovered alcohol falls under 150 proof?
I almost want to get the one I have out and do a test , I have a proofing hydrometer and graduated cylinder.
Like I said inside te top of the heating unit there is a small hole in te recovery coil and tere was talk of a MOD that could be done by putting a small screw in te hole to seal it . But that hole is a safty relief also if te still gets clogged.
Rose tat is what we were talking about, like Unbra responded your recovered alcohol should be good for another tincture run, I do not know how fast it drops after tat without testing.
Sorry
Good Luck Today I hope it comes Out PERFECT
No idea, so much of that depends on technique and environment

Mornin yall

Anybody else ever wake up just Fighting mad sometimes for no reason at all? lol
I suppose that's what Wake n Bake is for. I'm going for a Cadillac and a bong full of NS x BBSL.
Attitude adjustment..........it works everrry time.

I got an award !-- I shouldn't told U bout how I got it !--Or what I got it for !-- Sorry !-- I was proud !
Hey man seems like when U making that RSO there is 2 problems that can solve each other !
Hard to get the last of the water off and proper decarb !
Do the extraction then drive the last of the water off by decarbing the oil!

A storm is coming !-- Just to be clear that is not a political reference !-- A frigging storm -- wit da big wind -- Water in it's various forms falling from da sky -- I don't care where U at ---If it ain't storming yet it will be soon !

morning OFC. another overcast day and misty. I need the sun to shine. Getting ready to weed the grow area outside. If everything works out, I'll be popping bean on March the 20th, on the full moon. I read, that some people plant on the full moon. I don't know if that makes a different or not, but I'm going to give it a try. Hoping everyone have a peaceful day.

Good morning all, Stiggy get the antibiotics. Gloman, you are loved. Ness, yes plant on the full moon, you farmer you! It is a great plan. Keef, i am sure you have either really ticked people off or your loved...
I have a dentist appointment this morning. that oil is never going to get done. Snowing here.

And the water just keeps coming. Folks, I am feeling froggy this morning and I thought I would give a shout out to rocky mountain high 719 seed company. Lotsa urban growers trying to find a good reputable seed company, I have used these guys twice and been impressed both times. The web site is very basic and they aren't exactly discrete but they ship quick and everything I have gotten is stable.

finally a day all to my self,,,,no work,,no boy,,,no inlaws ,,,my other half in out of town ,,I'm gonna cheat and have me an ice cold coke,,,smoke a few and listen to you tube ,,,heck I might even get wild and watch some tv,,,every one stay safe and be well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back