Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got maybe dozen and a half seed to - Mimosa-x- DP Dojo
I would like one with the mom's mystery terps and makes purple bud -- I only need one girl like that and I'm good !
But -- I got some other purple stuff?-- I'll have to have some purple girls at the right age when I sex this thing ?-- A boy might show up ?

My mind is wondering again so I want to ask y'alls opinion.
If you were to take a 1" long 1/2" square sponge, slice it like a hotdog bun and soak it in rooting hormone then slip it over a small healthy still attached branch and keep it wet.
Would that force it to root where you then could cut off the clone. No losses?

He not a powder puff !--One end got needle teeth and he will bite U !-- He got nothing to prove !--
20190220_180758.jpg

Do several and keep the sponges wet -- They dry out it would be like starting over ?-- U could add some honey to the wetness or even use some rooting hormones but my **** root when it stays wet ! -- Don't take too big a cut !

Well size is kind of what I was thinking of going for on it.
Seems a 12" cut pre rooted would give a several week jump start.

Actually sounds like an excellent idea. My method for cloning is usually to chop all the best branches off a young female and hope they all live. I would love to be knowing before I cut that they will go.

The reason I stay with small cuts is that the cut is gonna have go draw nourishment up a bare stem with no roots for awhile and in my mind the bigger it is the dicier it would be and the more U would lose ? -- I can keep more plants around if I keep them small -- I still got some stuff to figure out as I cut back to the best I can lay hands on!

My aero cloners got 34 Dam grow spots -each - I always take more cuttings than I need !-- Then only the best !-- as I cull the cuts down to how many I wanted !-- Since there is 7 rows of 5 ( or 5 rows of 7)-- (Get out my head other Keef)--I take cuts in groups of 5 or 7 (or 10 or 14 cuts )-( quit it Other Keef!) Always take too many clones!-- One day when Texas change the law and I got 400 clones ready at a time -- (we ain't never gonna need that many cuttings at a time !)-- Pardon me !--It's a personality conflict !--Other Keef act up when he get this high !
Edit : Ya momma act up !

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody bring me one them thangs of melty chocolate and some stuff to dip in it -- little sponge cake cubes -- strawberries -- pineapple chunks-- What else can we dip in this chocolate ?-- and chocolate covered bacon was born !-- and deep fried twinkies be thy name !-- U ever had a deep fried oreo ?-- Come on let's walk on the wild side ?-- dip it in the chocolate ?
Edit :-- and some them bacon cheeseburger sliders made with Krispy Kreme donuts for a Bun the way I like !

Hot wings or fried CKN with honey ?-- Wait Fried CKN and Waffles with honey ?-- U can have the hot wings !
Edit :-- U got to freeze them milkyway bars before U dip them in batter and deep fry them -- No melty chocolate required !-- Maybe some soft serve ice cream on it with whipped cream ?-- Where dat almond joy bar ?-- Is it frozen ?

good morning OFC. I want to throw this out, what does anyone think of not cloning? I want to grow fast, so I can get some smoke. If you don't clone, does that make the herb different? I'm up early this morning. Can't sleep. Wake and Bake OFC.

Morning OFC !--
Ness try some autos if U want quick turn over !-- U can run 2 or 3 crops outdoors in a season !-- U don't clone them !--U don't have to grow a perpetual grow !- There's may ways to grow and many types of weed -- You'll find your groove !
More rain moving in today and low 50s !-- I don't like it !
I'm trying to get my nephew to come in this weekend and help me haul some junk off !-- U accumulate a lot of junk in 10 years at one house ! -- He got those babies in aero and I think he got bit by the grow bug bad !--

-----Old Hickory said we could take them by surprise --------
If we didn't fire our muskets till we looked them in the eyes !

Listening to old music !
Sky Pilot -- Eric Burden

Wanna get high ?

Pipe got me pointed in the right direction--
Then he moved on to CCR -- Born on the Bayou ?-- Green River ? -- Fortunate Son ---pick a favorite !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back