Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get down with your bad self Zig -- U deserve a day off !--
There are absolutely too many varieties to pick from at those seed sites !-- It's like info overload in my poor broken head !-- As much as I'd like to grow all 14,000 varieties or so that listed it ain't practical !-- Got to get some voluntary tunnel vision going !-- With me trying to concentrate on indicas it is too much to choose from !-- I'd like to thin it down to about 3 indicas ?-- Then I got half dozen varieties some U guys bred or give me that I'll be running -- Like Nurse Larry -- Some I got from Umbra and 3-4 hybrids -- Pretty much cutting back from the seed to about 3 dozen varieties and crosses down to the best dozen girls for my Harem !-- Sun came out for about 15 minutes !-- Rain coming --my face don't like it !

I need an assistant. The trials and tribulations of pipple with deep depression are not funny. Here's the deal. I wanna file my taxes. Needs to get my w2 from a website I go to once a year that changes its password every 90 days. They wanna send said password to my yahoo account but I got hacked last year and now I can't get into my email account to retrieve the password. This kinda stuff makes me wanna get violent. I need another bowl and I'm about outta that too.

Earl
I meant no disrepect Brother , you know I Love You
Your Plants Look Great, **** I don't even have anything to post so I will keep my mouth shut for now.
Sorry Bro, Im sick and did not read how my post sounded .
I should just send my equipment to you and watch it get some use.
I still ave te Quantum Boards to build , just have not felt well for some time now.
I didn't even think you were disrespecting me Stiggy... On the other hand I was talking **** about those know it all and holier than thou growers on IG...lmao... I respect you and your opinions ! I hope you feel better soon Brother, being sick takes its toll on you... I am all thumbs when it comes to doing delicate electronics

I knew that !-- Not!-- Thanks !-- I remembered that U told me --I just didn't remember-- what U told me !-- Complements to the Chef !
U said these seed were Fathered by Double Purple Dojo ?--- "Your Purpleness" ?-- Might be some purple for real ?-- It's hard to be like professional and be remembering stuff when U a pot farmer who stay high alot ?--- It's the cross we Bear ?
I think there is room in the weed world for an exotic purple citrus ?
I'd smoke it !-- Almost tangerine but not ?--There is something ?--I should know that ?--A second toke and I'll know ?-- Too late U been had !-- It's the hook !-- I love me some mystery terps !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm need a clean pipe -- I'd like to have half dozen small little glass pipes -- Clean pipe all da time ! -- That's not tangerine ?-citrus but something else ?-- - another toke and I'll know ?

I used to basically just put in a purchase request when I wanted something -- Amazon still bring me stuff sometimes but I don't know how to order stuff online !-- I'll have go learn !-- I hate some technology ( when I don't know how to make it work )-- I got a lot to learn -- Simple **** but I don't know how !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back