Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more than 1 actor who I don't think much of their personal life, that have been in movies that I liked.
I think there are more actors and actresses that I don’t think much of their personal lives than I think are good people. A bunch of hypocrites like politicians in my opinion.

I like the music !-- I'm busy catching up on the news tonight !-- I'm afraid I'm have withdrawals when this soap opera ends !-- None them soap operas got nothing on real life and the news !

Uh -- It ain't morning anymore is it ?--- Hard night and morning just getting up again !
It depends, Still mornin here, at least it feels like...I’m still drinking coffee so it must be...Looks like it might sunshine today, feels pretty chill though...

I'm glad U posted that Umbra !-- I think what is happening right now will go way beyond the changes happening then ! -- I'm living in a most historic time !-- There has never been a time like this !-- To not pay attention to it as it happens would be a loss ! -- There's something happening here !-- What it is ain't exactly clear !
Don't touch my bags if U please -- Mr. Customs man !--

All you need Earl is some better equipment and you would be outgrowing all of them Insta-Gram people
Hiddy Hoe Neighbors
Im sick Doc says upper respitory infection. I never get sick I told him .
I may start drinking again after 20yrs
Thanks Stiggy...all I can do is wish in one hand and doo doo in the other for better grow equipment... IG growers = interesting ...umm... erm... people ? I hope you feel better soon brother...be careful, a respiratory infection is dangerous

I got a heart reply whatever that means from fox news !-- A nice red heart message !-- Musta been that one about the Pecker problem ? -- There's just so much to work with !-- or the one asking if fox was really banned in Canada because it's considered propaganda ?-- (That one is orginal Keef !--I know it's true because I made it up myself !-)--- Can I get a Pelosi Clap ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not...
C6B4E9E0-88A0-4699-A497-BC864A2A1FDB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back