Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OF is that Mimosa ?

I don't have any seed left to anything that I bought !-- I run pretty much OFC genetics now !-- And stuff that is descended from it !- I got seed to about 3 dozen crosses and seed I got from here !-- I want to thin it down to the best dozen -- Bout a half dozen will be from seed I got from U guys and about half dozen from stuff I bred !-- Not gonna be easy !-- Somebody gonna have to smoke much weed to figure that out !
I'll do best I can !

I was thinking about STIGGY waiting for his badge ?
After that B.B. got loose I used to send out some those seed to new people !-- Soon as I get settled I'll have to get back to sending some seed out !-- STIGGY U and Earl up to growing some blueberry ?-- Umbra bred it I just did an f-2 on it !
BPU-x- B.B. -- Sometimes referred to as B.B. King --
Blackberry Kush -x- Purple Citral - x- Uzbekistan hash plant -- x- Blueberry Blast -- Right Umbra ?--
Frosty giant blueberry !-- I think Gloman growing some ?
Hang out I'll get ya'll some seed later !-- I'm sure I got a couple dozen somewhere ?
I also used a f-2 B.B. male on a bunch of other girls !

Hey man, I got some seeds packed like that

Attachments

• 20190221_145619.jpg
    20190221_145619.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190221_145605.jpg
    20190221_145605.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 32
I just found something out that cut me to the bone !-- That heart award from fox ?-- It was more of a middle finger than an award !-- I still got it !-- I wrote a poem but I can't show it to U !-- It's offensive and breaks bout 14-15 of the 10 commandments!
Watching the rain out the window -- Weatherman say rain not here yet !-- Who am I supposed to believe the weather man or my lyinass eyes ?-- That's rain !

I just found something out that cut me to the bone !-- That heart award from fox ?-- It was more of a middle finger than an award !-- I still got it !-- I wrote a poem but I can't show it to U !-- It's offensive and breaks bout 14-15 of the 10 commandments!
Watching the rain out the window -- Weatherman say rain not here yet !-- Who am I supposed to believe the weather man or my lyinass eyes ?-- That's rain !
Sounds like what fox would do... Sorry Keef...you mean the take a guess at what it is really like outside men vs the reality of rain coming down ;|

Head injury tends to excess ?
I only need one blueberry and I know pretty much which it is but ?-- These B.B. crosses have never been grown by anyone including me !-- How long they take to finish ?-- No one would know that now would they?-- I'm overwhelmed !-- All I know for sure is I have smoked all the mommas of these seed and ain't no scrub among them !--
20190221_141246.jpg

When that blueberry dominate B.B. meets those Snow Lotus dominate BBSL genes -- terp sparks should fly !-- It's in the sparks that the treasure lies !-- U gotta find it and it has to be still alive-- For a cloner anyway !
(PH -x- BBSL)-x- B.B. --( bottle to the left )-- Should be a purple blueberry dominate angel amongst those seed ?-- I just gotta find it !-- Only need the one plant ?

Last edited by a moderator:
OF is that Mimosa ?

I don't have any seed left to anything that I bought !-- I run pretty much OFC genetics now !-- And stuff that is descended from it !- I got seed to about 3 dozen crosses and seed I got from here !-- I want to thin it down to the best dozen -- Bout a half dozen will be from seed I got from U guys and about half dozen from stuff I bred !-- Not gonna be easy !-- Somebody gonna have to smoke much weed to figure that out !
I'll do best I can !
yes. it is mimosa. umbra said it was quite a hit(with you in particular). i want to grow something that is really tasty so i searched for it and found some seeds. looks like they are in breeder sealed packaging so i am hoping they are for real. i am going to share them with one of the folks on here that we all are quite fond of...

Cool OF !-- Love me some mystery terps !-- Still haven't figured it out ! -Should be good seed -- These days if a seed company scams growers about seed the word spread and orders dry up !-- It's in thier best interest for it to be what they say it is !- This one I could name if I smelled it but I just don't know what that smell is ! --

Head injury tends to excess ?
I only need one blueberry and I know pretty much which it is but ?-- These B.B. crosses have never been grown by anyone including me !-- How long they take to finish ?-- No one would know that now would they?-- I'm overwhelmed !-- All I know for sure is I have smoked all the mommas of these seed and ain't no scrub among them !-- View attachment 251933
that there is a lot of seeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back