Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC !-- Someone needs to write a book about the struggles of the prohibition Era pot farmer ?-- Here's your "F" ing resource material right here !-- Sorry Gloman !--At least U didn't get shutdown the way Zig and Nick did !-- Keep the faith !- Overcast with shattered showers all day !
Umbra the vaporization point is higher than the decarb temp -- I know these things -- U Musta been commenting on something else ?-- Extract -Evaporate -- Do the decarb while U driving off the last of the water in the extract at the end -- That won't work ?
I think I may work on building the perfect buzz today ?
Shelter me lawd underneath your wing !

Last edited by a moderator:
202279-Funny-Good-Morning-Tgif.png

Thesaurus?-- I know ya'll messing with me now !-- Thesaurus is a dam dinosaur with them funny horns and stuff !
Nope
It's a book like a dictionary
except it gives a list of words that can be used instead of the word you already used or just looking for something a little different when writing.

Sounded like a dinosaur to me !-- I must skipped school the day they taught that ?-- I did skip a lot of school !
I like the cat !-- My 1st thought ?-- That cat been in the meth !-- I seen people tweaking looking kinda like that !-- People be saying I haven't slept in a week !- U be thinking -- I can tell !

Sounded like a dinosaur to me !-- I must skipped school the day they taught that ?-- I did skip a lot of school !
I like the cat !-- My 1st thought ?-- That cat been in the meth !-- I seen people tweaking looking kinda like that !-- People be saying I haven't slept in a week !- U be thinking -- I can tell !
I always thought that too LOL
Put Bronto in front and there we go

Good morning y'all.
My Barney boy has gotten into the habit of waking me up at 4am these days.
Ugh! Can't tell him to go back to bed cuz he plays the "gotta pee" card. lol
Don't let him out alone cuz of seizures. Can't risk that. But, he's loved so We keep on keepin on. lol
Looks like these current grows are gonna be my last for a while.
I'm gonna have to bring outside nursing services in for my aunt and can't risk being discovered.
Oh well, thanks to some of y'all, I have lots of great seed for when I can start up again.
Thanks
sorry about that gloman. hoping your aunt gets the care she needs...

i always worried about my sons friends finding out about my grows before massachusetts went legal. my grow room is right next to the basement bathroom and the basement is where the kids would hang out away from parental eyes. as far as i know they never found out even though they were literally 5 feet away from my tent on the other side of a wall. i still worry about someone finding out about my grows but now it is because i don't want to get robbed...

The opiates were my thing-- We were on a 1st name basis !- I knew them all !-- One thing I never did was shoot some street drugs -- U and I might be still kicking it Gloman but many ain't ! --

My play list !
Steely Dan -- Do it again
CSNY -- Dear Mr Fantasy
Blind Faith -- Can't find my way home
CCR -- Green River

Yo G -- U remember when U could buy ephedra in bulk mail order and what was that process called ?-- The way of the bomb ? -- cause if U did it wrong **** blew up ?

Still in Saigon
Fire on the mountain

Never heard of them or Charlie Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back