Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose my legs work just fine !-- Can U stand one on leg --lower down touching the other knee to the floor then straight back up !--U can hold on to the bent leg -- Like a one leg squat !--No support ?-- I used to do that !--I think I still could if I could put a hand on the wall for balance ? -- It amused me to watch others bang thier knee on the floor !-- I'm a sick individual ! -- I'm a wirely little fellow nothing wrong with my legs !-- I used to run !-- I'm trying to move more but the flu had me down !-- I need to build up slow !-- More concerned about losing my mind than getting in shape

I was like a world class runner when I was younger !-- Take for instance that 10 K I ran in San Antonio back in the day !
They had this hill they called heart attack hill -- A man pushing a baby stroller passed me on the way up !

I don't like that fuel oil / desiel smelling weed -- I do got something got some Desiel in it's bloodlines -- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- I'm anxious to get back to it --I kinda planned to use a male from that SD-x- BBSL to breed me a mess of feminized seed one day -- Still might ?-- That Snow Lotus is something else -- They got this genealogy tree at Seedfinder.com where U can trace a varieties ancestors and descendents--- That Snow Lotus threw some real winners !-- I didn't need anything more than the Tranquil Elephantizer to show me that !

Good Morning All...you've been up early and very chatty...lol...that post about the Columbian D should a posted last night...this tablet is a p.o.s

Good morning all,
Umbra, stellar shots of stellar bud, nice work dude.
RE, I watched all the stuff about Ted Bundy. He came to this area and in that day, i looked just like all the girls he picked. Long dark hair and 20 years old. His VW was here. He was an amazing sick horrible person, but i always watch stuff about him.
We really are going to finally make oil. This week turned into a dentist week.

I am going to finally flip the girls tonight. Hurry up and flower, i got hemp seeds i need to plant.
I stuck the clones in a closet with a white little led. We will see how they do.
Ness, go pick up that chicken s and use it in your garden. not really.
He was indeed a sick person...umbra's plants are spectacular... Lady Rose, I'll post a decent pic of the hemp flower when I get on the PC...it shows nice frost

Hey ofc, I feel like I miss the morning chat sleepin in, oh well I just sleep till I don’t...hey Ness, happy gardening...
Jozi’s got the zombies again, chasing the cat in circles round the living room...
I hope today, to get the rest of my grow box hooked up and plumbed...Got some Indica Shark Shock CBD I’m gonna pop...mayhaps something else as well...
Looks like we got some decent weather till Monday or so when the next storm’s gonna roll thru...decent as in chilli wind but no rain...55*...

the breeder is out of Maine, a small operation... the strain is actually Columbian D X I 95
I have some ‘Maine strains’ or genetics too. A bunch of crosses with something called hickstick. My grows with it have all been truncated. This grow I hope to chop at about 10 weeks to see what kinda couch lock I can get.

Hey Rose I did your 10 squats and working on some errands --- I'm B-real today !-- Umbra's stuff always looks good !-- I grew enough of his stuff that it ain't just pretty ! Under LEDs It always got that signature "Umbra Frost " !
Ness-- Gloman grew some those like WI-x- BBSL in composted forest products outside last year !-- Don't listen to me when I say they'll grow some monsters in the right conditions -- Ask the Gloman -- They could have made 10 ft easy -- Right Cuz ?-- Bigass indicas !

Well no, 10' would have been disappointing.
ALL the plants I had in the greenhouse except sd x bbsl had to have over 8' cut off to remain in the greenhouse and were still 10+ at harvest and 6-8' across.
I didn't give them Anything except 2 rounds of compost tea in the beginning. No nutes of any kind. Only water.

Good morning OFC

Sunny today! Yay! I read that is snowed in LA!! LOL
It snowed here 3 times last week. It usually snows where I am once every two or three years. Three times in one week is more than enough for me.. ugh.

Have a great day guys.

Toke time !--
Just a comment on life ?--
If U going on the Jerry Springer show --
Wear some sensible shoes and some fighting clothes --
Why dahell U think there ?
Stick and move -!- stick and move !- don't let them get hold of your hair !

We been getting this misty stuff all day and the clouds been getting lower and lower !-- We got a heavy fog advisory just coming into effect !-- Maybe I'll get that wounded rabbit call out this evening when it's all quite and stuff ?-- That call will make the hair on back your neck stand up on end !-- It'll bring in the coyotes -- wounded rabbit screaming -- coyotes howling in the middle of a heavy fog bank ? --Never know what might show up looking for a bite of rabbit ?-- Predators can't help it they gotta come see ! -- Give some the neighbors an adrenaline rush for free ?-- Good Times !
I'm a bad man ain't I ?

Hey Keef! This Indica enuff for ya? 20190222_164734.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back