Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These things called Sugarface . It's a new one, 13 days out the of her Dixie cup. 20190222_165652.jpg

What cooking OFC. Finely getting my sea legs back. More weeding tomorrow early in the morning away for the noon heat, that was a killer today. Got sausage in the crockpot. Going to have spaghetti, sausage, bake rolls for supper. Haven't had that in along while. I'm getting hungry.

Hey ness glad your getting started on your garden...My sister lives in Okeechobee and she’s always doing gardening at a time when it’s still frosty here in Cali, she says it’s just way too hot in the summer there...

When does winter end? Just doesn't seem right to be so hot in GA so soon. I grew up in MA, I always enjoyed my winters. No, air conditioning, it only had two to three day in the summer you couldn't sleep a year. But, the rest of the summer was a piece of cake. Miss the weather up there.

68 and heavy fog at the beach !-- We still haven't had as much as a frost!

Supper ?-- How bout some Mac and cheese ?-- Maybe whip up some garlic herb shrimp while the pasta cooks -- Use the garlic butter I cooked the shrimp in as the butter in the mac and cheese ?
Some crusty French bread ?--
And a can of V-8 !-- Gotta get some veggies somehow ?

Last edited by a moderator:
2 feet of snow w/a new storm coming in sinday pm thru Friday .i give up.
Ness my bday is the 28th. I could switch places w ya

Stiggy, hope ya started the antibiotic.
Can ya tell im on the phone. I dont know how you do this on the phone all the time you guys.

When does winter end? Just doesn't seem right to be so hot in GA so soon. I grew up in MA, I always enjoyed my winters. No, air conditioning, it only had two to three day in the summer you couldn't sleep a year. But, the rest of the summer was a piece of cake. Miss the weather up there.
Winters here in MA are normally lousy but we have had it easy this year. Not a single storm over 10” of snow. A lot of rain but I will take rain over snow. I need to think about moving where the climate suits my clothes to quote Jerry...

2 feet of snow w/a new storm coming in sinday pm thru Friday .i give up.
Ness my bday is the 28th. I could switch places w ya

Stiggy, hope ya started the antibiotic.
Can ya tell im on the phone. I dont know how you do this on the phone all the time you guys.
Yikes! 2 ft of snow? This is the weirdest winter I have seen. Stay safe...

Depends on the rain but I need to mow the weeds in my back yard -- Front yard needs weeds pulled -- I don't know what that groundhog said bout spring but the ducks and stuff that winter down here be getting froggy bout heading north !--They be flying practice flying in the "V" formation !-- They doing it early this year -- I think spring is coming soon !

Rose I can thumb type my @## off on a phone !-- I make a post then go back and edit it !-- Sometimes it don't make any sense so I have to fix it !-- Then sometimes it still don't make sense !-- That got nothing to do with my typing !

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so cute Earl, how long has she been in flower? Lots of frost huh. I had no idea what to expect. Is this one revegging? Just wondered about the single blade leaves. I am so excited to grow this and test this and give it to our nephew. WOOHOO!
Ness, Bud is growing outdoor this year. I will be his consultant, but I never want to harvest that much again. I think i get to pick the plants,but we always grow pennywise for med and it is buds favorite smoke. He did most of the work last year so we will see how this goes.
Ness, i am glad you are growing trainwreck, she is a pretty plant, compact for a sativa hybrid. I know you will enjoy her.

That is so cute Earl, how long has she been in flower? Lots of frost huh. I had no idea what to expect. Is this one revegging? Just wondered about the single blade leaves. I am so excited to grow this and test this and give it to our nephew. WOOHOO!
Ness, Bud is growing outdoor this year. I will be his consultant, but I never want to harvest that much again. I think i get to pick the plants,but we always grow pennywise for med and it is buds favorite smoke. He did most of the work last year so we will see how this goes.
Ness, i am glad you are growing trainwreck, she is a pretty plant, compact for a sativa hybrid. I know you will enjoy her.
mid December maybe ??? I forgot to log when I put them all in flower... not revegging that I know of... she is on a 12/12 light schedule with the other plants..... that is a lower flower and not the top cola ... her trichs are still clear, but the pistils seem to be changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back