Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick -- I just shot a message off to my nephew telling him he need to start more seed !-- This is not the nephew who cleaned me out -- I got nothing left to clean out anyway !--
He got 7-- Nurse Larry -x Black Berry Snow Lotus --babies up !-- I was explaining to him I wish he would start some seed to more varieties -- When I get set back up it's not like I can swing by the pot store and grab some clones !-- but -- I could swing by there and pick up some clones ?- A couple varieties to get me started ?-- I sent him about a pack of over half dozen crosses !--
He get them up I get him some more !--

If I wasn't already there this is driving me crazy !-- The terp profile on Mimosa ?-- I should know that smell !-- I quit !-- I'm just gonna smoke it ! -- I ain't wasting my last brain cell trying to figure out something like that !-- Here take a whiff ?-- What do U think ?--

If I wasn't already there this is driving me crazy !-- The terp profile on Mimosa ?-- I should know that smell !-- I quit !-- I'm just gonna smoke it ! -- I ain't wasting my last brain cell trying to figure out something like that !-- Here take a whiff ?-- What do U think ?--

I think its like overripe fruit. Not rotten fruit but overripe

U may have lost that BOC with a blueberry dad ( wasn't it B.B. King or GDP -)-- I got a 5 cc syringe full of (GDP-x-BPU)-x- BOC -- I think I had the parents flipped from what U had it seems ?-- Anyway U ain't really lost it if U want it back !
Chocolate Blueberry ? or Blueberry Chocolate ?-- I wonder if it matters ?
Let me run a couple girls thru the pipe and I'll find something different !-- What would I like to see come from them ?-- I got a big target !-- Highly desirable !

Fruit for sure and pleasant !- I'm not going any further than that !-- I know how that goes !-- One more toke and I'll figure it out ?-- No U won't !-- U just get really high !--That's it's hook !-- U gotta love a good mystery terp hook !
So U do know my nose been broke several times then the big trip ?--Then they peeled my face off when they did the repair ! --My smelling equipment may be damaged ?

got my lights hung, got my vent fan and air movement fan hung...Got my pump and reservoir set up...it pumps, it drains, and it blows...all I have left is to make a feeding manifold out some pvc and some tubing...I should finish that all tomorrow so I think it’s time to wet some seeds...
355449A2-28AD-4097-9386-D840BDC8DB1D.jpeg

I had a Bubblicious girl -- It smelled like rotten fruit in a bowl of fuel oil -- I killed that nasty thing ! -- Umbra sent me some seed one time marked skunky -- He say smell like U beat a skunk to death with another skunk and left them out to marinade in the sun !- I was afraid to open them !--- I take his word for it I don't need to be growing any that !-- Scared me !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sissy man !- I ain't growing it !-- It scares me ! --
U can't hide that smell !-- At one time my grow room was like a diner -- coffee and nicotine of Master Kush -- Some blueberry something-- I was looking for a nice lemon and some other fruit !-- No skunk !
I got something to figure out when I set back up !-- I had a Squish-x- Oregon Lemon girl that didn't have enough lemon for me -- I bloomed one those little boy clones that I breed with and ( S-x-OL)- x-BBSL-- He was there she was there It just happened !-- Anyway -- That child smell ?-- I don't know ?-- I told Gloman I called it Stanky !-- I need to get another one up and see if they all like that !-- Nothing like the mom or dad -- It's not foul just --LOUD !-- The smell doesn't match the taste !
I'm looking for a hook - that'll work

I get some stuff out of here this weekend it'll.make it easier !--- U can only move stuff around so much !-- Soon as I get a load out of here I'll be able to make some progress !-- Too much stuff is still in the way for me to empty a room !- Once I get one room done it'll be easier !-- If I want a nice grow room I can't have one now !-- I don't like it but that's the way it is !- A modest commercial grow that I could do !-
Tell them open the chute on this legal rodeo !-- I think I can make the whistle !

Morning OFC Today would normally be pick day 8 weeks old and been on water for 10 days , never worried about trich colour before -I cant see any ember trichs do I leave or do I pick - buds just look like snowcones with the normal eye white as presuming thats where the name came from White widow , have a great night I presuming its night over there

Image-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back