Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose this weather is Crazy!
You got snow, we got rain and 50*. Somethings screwey in St. Louey!
I'm making another attempt to decarb Frank's gift buds. Last time it didn't do too good so now Ill use the modified temp and time. I can always decarb the oil if the buds don't do well.

Got it in my eye - in my hair -- rubbed some around on my belly -- I don't need to be getting like that-- I stick to my cannacaps -- If it's only 80% decarbed then I would just be taking 20% more !-- I'm using some little caps right now so I gotta take a bunch !-- but -- I get there !-- Only potency test I got is between my ears -- Maybe I get it mostly decarbed because I cook it small batches of mostly fine pieces ?--

Howdy OFC... Strange weather events all over... I won't whine since some of you have it way worse than it is here... Rose, I'm glad you got the oil made

OF, you better pop your mimosa to keep up with the cool kids.LOL sounds like a real treat.
it is 16 degrees here AND.... a new winter warning. starting tomorrow and lasting till THURSDAY.... snow for 5 days. I will be smoking dope under my bed if that happens. I might be a little done with this snow.

sorry for the book.
I'm gonna wait at least a few weeks to pop the beans. My plants have about 3 or 4 more weeks in flower. I want to start the seedlings off right under some good light and in a tent. One of my cats ate a clone a few months back so I don’t trust them especially with sprouts.

Your weather should be my weather. I think we have swapped coasts. I was reading recently that magnetic north has moved towards Siberia at an unusual rate in the past year or so. Not sure what influence magnetic flux has on weather(if any) but something odd is going on. Maybe the snow will bring some good nutes to your soil for Buds upcoming outdoor grow...
Take care...

I always miss the good stuff !-- Apparently last night the hood was a happening place and I slept thru it all !-- I didn't hear a thing -- Seems we need to do something about the coyotes !--Sounds like they was hunting right in the hood last night from what I gather ?-- Probably hunting rabbit like they do ?--Big pack too !

Just got home..went out to breakfast with my girlfriend. We had fun. went shopping didn't buy anything. Fun to slide around in the toyota. woohoo.
OF that would be awesome if the snow brought micronutrients to our garden and all the bugs are dead now. win win.

Earl I am posting this for you LOL
53003707_156738385321906_538865872769384448_n.jpg

Just got home..went out to breakfast with my girlfriend. We had fun. went shopping didn't buy anything. Fun to slide around in the toyota. woohoo.
OF that would be awesome if the snow brought micronutrients to our garden and all the bugs are dead now. win win.
Snow and sub-zero cold doesn’t seem to kill off our bugs here but ours may have adapted to it. Hope it helps. Snow, like rain, forms around particles in the upper atmosphere and when it melts, I think it soaks into the soil better than rain. Or maybe I am wrong.

I always miss the good stuff !-- Apparently last night the hood was a happening place and I slept thru it all !-- I didn't hear a thing -- Seems we need to do something about the coyotes !--Sounds like they was hunting right in the hood last night from what I gather ?-- Probably hunting rabbit like they do ?--Big pack too !
What kinda coyotes are you talking about there Keef? Two legged or four ?

Saturdays are not chore day. So did grocery shopping, dishes, and laundry. Cleaning living room and I sat down, lol. That is the trick, never sit down. Now I have 125 lb rottie sitting on my lap begging to go for a walk

Ha Ha Ha!
125lb lap dog! My big dogs in the past always believed they were lap dogs too. :)
Now I've gone to actual lap dogs.

Attachments

• 0223191603.jpg
    0223191603.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 19
I suspect there may have been something sounding like wounded rabbits in keefs hood that wasn't really a rabbitt. lol
Has other keef been out messin with the neighborhood? hehe

Wounded rabbit predator call !-- Predators like coyotes be wanting some rabbit !-- They come from far and wide !
We don't got many human coyotes here-- Mostly just shrimpers !-- They change shifts at dawn and dusk and no telling who or what comes in with them ?-- Then there's smugglers beach down the road -- U roll up on something happening on smugglers beach just back up and go away --
U really don't want to know !
Make fun of old people all U want -- I'm keep my oldass alive till they cure aging and get my body back like prime shape ?--I might still be growing weed in another 100 years !

A Come-on Mr Keef
We all need to see that you tube Video of you calling the Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back