Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a thin coating of ice. Slid down my driveway(in my bare feet because I am a dummy) to get my newspaper and crawled up my driveway to get back to my house. Probably best that I don’t go to church today(making it several decades in a row)...,

Sampling some GG#4 -- It's O.K. ( but it's not OFC weed )-- I can do it better !-- Might have to get me some more GG seed ?-- Looking at this and a whiff and I know it was not grown under LEDS-- Smokes O.K. !

Good morning all, See this place ofc rocks, I just got up and was both mortified by the cops down under, man that sucks. and then laughed loudly at OF cost. I didn't laugh at your fall, I am glad you are ok, it was the not making it to church. Man, what a great way to start the day. Thank you. Carry on

Like Illinois. Not the states problem. If you're positive you're guilty. Take it up with the judge. And this is a mmj state. (sort of)
Edit
New law here allows a ridiculously low amount of thc before dui charges start. 5 or more nanograms in the blood or 10 or more in the saliva. It would take Years for me to metabolize enuff thc to be a legal driver. lol
Good morning OFC. CO and WA had something similar in their laws when they went recreational. And they got sued and lost when someone who tested positive, had not inhaled or ingested any cannabis. Their internal level of cannabis was higher than 5 nanograms and as such being arrested for it amounted to false arrest. They've been trying to suppress Jury nullification in simple possession cases, but many people already know about it.

It sucks to be hunted by the po-po !-- Ain't much U can do about it -- Texas need to go ahead and kick one the 13 mmj bills to the floor for a vote this session !-- I need to know what the new rules are !-- That don't mean I'm gonna comply but I want to know what they are ?--- I don't even dream of legal recreational -- Just take the jack boot off my neck !-- Give me some wiggle room !--
Had the nephew and his girl friend over to help haul some stuff back to his momma -- I got some big container house plants that came from family funerals and such -- High sentimental value for them ! -- I might be ably to get back on the house next week !-- The prework will take longer than the painting -- The 1,500 new jobs at the refinery have people buying up island homes and the cost is still going up !
As much as I want to put this behind me and move on sitting on this place another month or so before putting it on the market will give me a better return-- Bigger return -- bigger better Stoner Ranch!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sending another aero box system back with the nephew -- He past the delicate part on getting seed up and into aero -- I'll have clones of stuff I bred when I set back up -- I told him that by helping him I'm helping myself !-- Clones will save me much time and effort !

wow, 10,000 clones, can not even comprehend. Awesome, are you going to do it?
Guess what it is %$%^#%*&^ snowing again and guess what again. it isn't going to stop until wednesday. Buds car is already covered and lots more.
When i was in master gardeners we learned about snow mold. I betch we have it. We have only had that once inthe 45 years we have been here. You guys better come see me in the home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back