Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
54 and sun at the beach !--- I saw a picture of snow once !- Sent my company down the beach exploring ! - Got my scooter on the charger !- I needs to ride !-- Scoot works fine in that sand where big motorcycles can't go ! --
Got some caps and some fried CKN in my belly !-- Starting to feel a little something -- Gonna take me a couple days to recover from having company !
OF -- I woulda paid good money to watch that trip back to the house on that black ice !-- Was U low crawling or doing the belly slide ?

Got my control panel wired up mostly, the double outlet box has a sonoff switch inside that controls the two light circuits, one at 3500k and one at 2700k...the watt/Amp meter is watching that whole outlet box and corespondent led drivers, the other outlet is also sonoff controlled and is the nute pump...I’m going to install a couple more switches to control the air pump and fans...the small controller at the bottom of the power strip does a small heater that keeps the temps above 60 deg but shuts off at 66 deg...I like those switches as you can monitor and set them via WiFi and you can also set them up on a schedule...
10EB7330-35EB-43B2-BA91-8EB86D488EEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Growers Spahgetti!-- I know the thing -- I use a timer on my lights another on on my pumps and the fans and air pump runs 24/7 ---- Airlines and electrical cords going everywhere !-- U know U building a new piece of equipment there RE ?- Electronic grower control system or some such ?-- I'll be wanting a similar piece of equipment with added controls for pumps and valves !-- If I can set up to run a grow from such a control panel ?- It won't matter how big or small the grow is !-- Pump water and nutes around and won't even need a shovel !

Owen --- Welcome to the OFC Cuz !-- Jump on in!-- U growing right now ?-- If so what and how ? --
Got the nephew loaded up to head back to East Texas --
Mobile home was 30 ft under water so he stripped the walls out killed the mold and is turning it into a grow house!-- Maybe one day we put some wheels on it and haul it out to the Stoner Ranch ?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! --I'm be hurting for a couple days but it was worth !--
Good to get them bigass house plants gone but loading them hurt Uncle Keef in the neck !-- Left arm feels like it's sizzling with electricity !--It's a nerve thing !- I over do it the nerve root gets inflamed and pushes in the nerve to my left arm !--Took some more caps and I got the heat pack on -- Ain't my 1st rodeo ! --I just won't be moving much for awhile !-- Some might say that is lazy but it's self preservation to me !-- If I push it any harder it'll put me down in bed for days !-- I push the limits too much anyway !--

Oh! --I'm be hurting for a couple days but it was worth !--
Good to get them bigass house plants gone but loading them hurt Uncle Keef in the neck !-- Left arm feels like it's sizzling with electricity !--It's a nerve thing !- I over do it the nerve root gets inflamed and pushes in the nerve to my left arm !--Took some more caps and I got the heat pack on -- Ain't my 1st rodeo ! --I just won't be moving much for awhile !-- Some might say that is lazy but it's self preservation to me !-- If I push it any harder it'll put me down in bed for days !-- I push the limits too much anyway !--
Keefe
You are a tough ole bugger thats for sure.
To bad they broke the mold on us old guys, the world would not be in such bad shape if the kids knew what an honest days work was again.
Nothing against the Young Ones , Society has changed them so it's not their fault.
Im feeling a lil better today it has all moved into my windpipe area and I am sqeeking like a bad duck call LOL
Hope all are well.
Was that an Ostrich that ran trough here eariler LOL

The good rats used to play in Rochester NY where I grew up all the time. Saw them a bunch.

STIGGY I think Mr. Cane is a bonsai guys if I remember right!-- I'm a little ahead of U on the getting well thing !-- I'm still a little run down but I'm breathing better !-- Hang in there and take that antibiotics till the gone !-- I don't think I ever had an infection either !

STIGGY I think Mr. Cane is a bonsai guys if I remember right!-- I'm a little ahead of U on the getting well thing !-- I'm still a little run down but I'm breathing better !-- Hang in there and take that antibiotics till the gone !-- I don't think I ever had an infection either !
Thanks Boss
this one knocked me for a loop
never was this sick before.
My throat feels like a swallowed a duck still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back