Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except U got to put it all together in the middle of a Spooky fog bank at night for best effect !-- Video ?-- Can't see **** in that fog !--
That's the ticket ! Buddy of mine did that and had a big old owl land on the hood of his Jeep... scared him sober !

Morning OFC
Talking dogs 2 legged type , got pulled over today had my first road side drug test and passed yahoo
gut feelings a wonderful thing , I had to go to town today about 1.5 hr drive from my little community decided not to have the morning wake and bake and got to main street and they had huge road block , drug and alcohol testing They had a few cars on side of road with every thing out on ground doing a full search ,I was on my bike so had a pat down swab and blow test and was on my way ,Home now time for a cone

Wow, they just do a random search? That’s rude...should at least have probable cause for that I’d think...
Laws changed here about 3 years ago giving the police the right to search any car at any time without cause , they also are allowed to swab test you for cannabis and if you show positive it is an instant loss of licence and gives them cause to search your house ,

Morning OFC
Talking dogs 2 legged type , got pulled over today had my first road side drug test and passed yahoo
gut feelings a wonderful thing , I had to go to town today about 1.5 hr drive from my little community decided not to have the morning wake and bake and got to main street and they had huge road block , drug and alcohol testing They had a few cars on side of road with every thing out on ground doing a full search ,I was on my bike so had a pat down swab and blow test and was on my way ,Home now time for a cone
Yikes!

Laws changed here about 3 years ago giving the police the right to search any car at any time without cause , they also are allowed to swab test you for cannabis and if you show positive it is an instant loss of licence and gives them cause to search your house ,
Double yikes!

So much for wanting to visit down under!
I thought OUR laws were getting rediculase.

That is insane. I just googled swab test and it says it can detect thc usage for 2-3 days. How does your govt justify suspending your license when you may not have smoked or ingested cannabis in 3 days?

Like Illinois. Not the states problem. If you're positive you're guilty. Take it up with the judge. And this is a mmj state. (sort of)
Edit
New law here allows a ridiculously low amount of thc before dui charges start. 5 or more nanograms in the blood or 10 or more in the saliva. It would take Years for me to metabolize enuff thc to be a legal driver. lol

Last edited:
Morning OFC -- How can the po-po do that ?-- Easy !-- Them with the guns make the rules !-- Crockett -- That sounds like Texas Cuz !--Only 2 rules for pot farmers -- #1 Don't get caught-- Rule # 2 -- If U have any questions refer to rule 1 !-- It is what it is ! -- Gonna see if I can get my scooter running today ! -146 CCs of raw power !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back