Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is insane. I just googled swab test and it says it can detect thc usage for 2-3 days. How does your govt justify suspending your license when you may not have smoked or ingested cannabis in 3 days?
they say they can pick up for 3 days yet I swabbed clear after 14hrs I think they have lowered the count due to the amount of people blocking the courts up when it first come out

th
So pretty
Such a pretty bonsai Stiggy. I always wanted to grow a bonsai.

IBC cream soda !
Body is feeling kinda beat up but not so much I couldn't get in a little trolling !-- They do not like me very much I think ?
Apparently-- That red MAGA hat is not the equivalent to the KKK hood !--I don't know these things -- I was just asking ! --That other question dat offended so very many -- I can not repeat here !-- I'm probably going tohell for kicking people while they down like that ain't I ?

Mrs’n me went and walked around the local fleamart-swapmeet thing today since it’s not rainin... didn’t find much pot related other than a few t-shirts...I’d figure it would be a great place to sell growing paraphernalia but I didn’t see any...Got a bag of pistachios and had a beer and a couple street tacos...I’ve had better though...now I’m home and it’s time to light one up...

I was able to get a wine tasting out my company !-- Had my mind blown -- Fruit Cocktail brandy or strong wine -- Don't matter to me what U call it !-- Anyway Dam it turned out better than I could have hoped for !--Really good but it's sipping liquor a little goes a long way !-- !- Then Peach and Blueberry in that order !--I make good blueberry so for it not to be 1st Choice ain't so bad !-- Cherry was vinegar !-When it comes to pickling stuff !- --What could U pickle in cherry vinegar ? -- Also had 2 bottles that had the bottom blown out them !- I knew I bottled it too early !
I got half dozen cans of plums ?-- Yeast meet plums !
Should I wait ?

I will join ya RE, i am ready for a break. Got the girls fed and stress trained. The bathroom swept up, what a place to grow. I have a half of sunset sherbert joint left.
The snow is stupid deep. Good day to garden indoors. Umbra, i started 4 clones, can i help? LOL, I can't wrap my mind around 10K...have you decided?

Keef, send me a link I wanna read what your saying.

Rose there's no link !- I keep up with the news thru YouTube-- When I get the urge I pull up one the fox news shows they got listed and at the bottom they have a comments section so I make some comments - Many of the news shows are posted by several people I just pick one -- They get kinda upset with my comments most times !--
I was asking a simple question -- Is he Putin's "Witch " or Miss Nancy's "witch " ? - and they don't like it when I make fun of that wall thingy !-- U may not want to read some of my comments -- They totally uncensored and unhinged !-- All the stuff U would like to say but are too polite to say--I say !---I was a soldier and can get nasty as U want !-- I ain't that polite !-- Just the way I like it !--

Didja ever notice that mickie d's kinda has this funky smell? And don't even get me started on the fries. How can anything taste so good hot and so nasty cold? Maybe we don't need to know.
I had a Burger King meal a few weeks ago. Had not had one in the US in more than a decade(btw-if you have the opportunity to get some fast food fries overseas where they still use animal lard, treat yourself, it is delicious) but we were on the NYS thruway and there were very few options. They must put nicotine or crack cocaine in that stuff. You know it is taking a year or 2 off your life but it is scarily tasty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back