Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how some folks go camping and decide to just disappear without a trace. Hehe
Usually someone who needs to "go away" anyhow.
The 1st time we met the dude my wife siad and what do you do for a living?
Joe (not real) said I'm a can'er, My wife looked at me and had to ask me later on what a can'er was,(one who collects cans for refund). Don't get me wrong the guy could work a chain saw very well, I hired him a few times when jobs were to large. He just choose to not want to work not due to anytype of med or any conditions,
I keep asking my sister where does she find these guys.
All in all , a nice guy but easily taken advantage of, I feel bad for what happened to him
He should have never gone on any camp outings.

Yo G -- U remember when U could buy ephedra in bulk mail order and what was that process called ?-- The way of the bomb ? -- cause if U did it wrong **** blew up ?

Still in Saigon
Fire on the mountain

Never heard of them or Charlie Daniels
Or Fert by the 100 pound packages

202279-Funny-Good-Morning-Tgif.png
LOL Stiggy. I had a cat that looked like that, I called him ET.

Morning Ness -- Go get U Some CKN **** for your plants -- dig it in and let it compost some more till U ready to move plants outside-- Not too much !-- Them indicas should work fine outside for U ! -- Some of those BBSL crosses grown in composted forest products like the Gloman did will grow some indica giants ! -- As for quality - I bred them with stuff that came from here !-- Come on !-- U smoked that SR91-( MZR-X-BBSL)-- We don't play !--
What else U got in seed Ness ?

Getting ready to go outside and weed. Just wish I could smoke it. I need new flip flops my dogs got a hold of all 10 pairs from last year over time. They were only a 1. a pair. They should be in stock soon at Walmart.

Good morning all,
Umbra, stellar shots of stellar bud, nice work dude.
RE, I watched all the stuff about Ted Bundy. He came to this area and in that day, i looked just like all the girls he picked. Long dark hair and 20 years old. His VW was here. He was an amazing sick horrible person, but i always watch stuff about him.
We really are going to finally make oil. This week turned into a dentist week.

I am going to finally flip the girls tonight. Hurry up and flower, i got hemp seeds i need to plant.
I stuck the clones in a closet with a white little led. We will see how they do.
Ness, go pick up that chicken s and use it in your garden. not really.

Hey Rose I did your 10 squats and working on some errands --- I'm B-real today !-- Umbra's stuff always looks good !-- I grew enough of his stuff that it ain't just pretty ! Under LEDs It always got that signature "Umbra Frost " !
Ness-- Gloman grew some those like WI-x- BBSL in composted forest products outside last year !-- Don't listen to me when I say they'll grow some monsters in the right conditions -- Ask the Gloman -- They could have made 10 ft easy -- Right Cuz ?-- Bigass indicas !

I'm going to be digging a big hole in the middle of the grow house and just letting it grow. I just got to grow it right. I'll tend to the inside grow first thing in the morning then tend to the outside grow. I know the bugs are going to be a problem. I'm going to order more safer soap for bug spray. I'm ready.

I was wondering what those bigass indicas would do if U bred them to a giant hybrid like Umbra's B.B.King ?-So I bred them using a B. B. boy--- I have seen pics of some them blueberry trees it grows -- I'm be needing some climbing spikes and a chainsaw to harvest them Leviathans !-- I'm eager to see what happens with those terps too !-- U smash 2 dominate terps like they got together -- U just never know what's gonna show up !-- Only thing for sure is they gonna be good and they gonna have the potential to be HUGE outside !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back