Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic I posted was from the B.B. breeding -- I still got BBSL and BOC crosses to evaluate I cut back on how many mommas with the BOC -- U can only do so much !- There was also that MZR-X-BBSL male ?--From all them if I get 2 plants like I want I'll be good !-- Exclusive control of a Highly desirable plant seems like a place I would like ?-- U got to Recognize it for what it is when U find it and never let a live piece out your hands !
If I can buy a plant so can anyone else !-- U got to breed it yourself !

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra a seed hoarder !- Got every variety ever bred !--

The card catalog is what I envy. He not only has everything, he has it cataloged. Love ya Umbra.

Hi guys, went and had a crown today. Now i am a princess. Not.
OF, when is your birthday? We might be twins separated at birth.

Did you guys ever read about or listen about Ted Bundy? It has been 30 years since he was executed.. He hung out up here. Crazy smart murderer.

A catalog ?-- I didn't know about that !-- I got 3 baggies -- 1 got seed I got from U guys and the other 2 from stuff I bred from stuff ya'll sent me ! -- I'm indica heavy !-- I'm close to where I want to be with them -- I'd like to slap some hybrids around but most them are indica heavy hybrids !--(AK 48 -x-BBSL)-x- B.B.King - I'd call it indica heavy hybrid !-- Is that right ?

I probably been there when someone died more than all ya'll put together ! -- Is killing 3 outta 5 in a marathon open heart session considered mass murder ?-- Doc cleared his schedule and made his vacation and I helped !--

Hospitals usually only got 2 profusion pump machines - It's a machine for when U doing heart surgery -- U hook some lines up and the blood gets O2 and pumped thru your body bypassing the heart !- I pour wet snow cone slush on it and make it quit beating !-- After the repair is made -- U try to get the heart to beat again --Most times U can !-- Many others could survive if U could leave them on the bypass machine overnight or so -- U can't do that !-- You'll need the machine -- The doc calls the time of death and we unhook the machine!-- I had a problem with that but it is a no win situation !-- Ever been to a harvesting ?-- Recovering organs from a organ donor !-- There's a lot of mental conflict in that line of work !

That right yonder is why I don't like to talk about death !

Dr. Mind Bender ask me to describe a typical stressful moment in my job !-- I told him would the doctor telling me hurry up you're killing my patient qualify as stressful ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to make a dictionary with different words that mean the same thing --I'm writing a poem and I'm trying to find a word that rhymes with ... nope can't say it !

I notice they are pushing a show about bundy on Netflix...might have to check it out. Course I heard’a him...he’s a killer cereal...:confused:

Last edited:
On the never ending quest for more grow space here in redeye’s little corner of the globe, I removed the old cabinet, moved a workbench over a bit and built a new bigger(mostly taller)cabinet, actually it increased in all 3 dimensions...I’m hoping for better ventilation and separation from the reservoir...I was having some trouble with high humidity during flower and I definitely needed more height...I’ll hang the lights and get some ventilation set up tomorrow...we gonna be popping some beans soon...
8BF06121-C2E5-46F8-AD90-C1E76F8CE8E4.jpeg

I haven't been able to work something out can I get the hive mind to put me straight ?-- Let me stay simple ?
Trichomes are the clearish mushroom structures on a pot plant where the THC and other active compounds live ! If I put it in a hot oven to decarb - those trichomes will melt and the active ingredients will melt into surrounding plant tissue -- Seems to me it would be best to wash the weed before the tricks are melted ?--Wouldn't it be harder to extract it after it melts into the plant ?-- The active ingredients still in an intact trichome and all !-- Just seems that it would be more efficient to wash the weed before decarbing !-- Then decarb the oil which will also drive off the last of the water !-- Anyway that's the way this old stoner sees it !
Off to bed !-- I'm B-Real tomorrow !

Good morning y'all.
My Barney boy has gotten into the habit of waking me up at 4am these days.
Ugh! Can't tell him to go back to bed cuz he plays the "gotta pee" card. lol
Don't let him out alone cuz of seizures. Can't risk that. But, he's loved so We keep on keepin on. lol
Looks like these current grows are gonna be my last for a while.
I'm gonna have to bring outside nursing services in for my aunt and can't risk being discovered.
Oh well, thanks to some of y'all, I have lots of great seed for when I can start up again.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back