Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
73 degrees (f) and 79 % humidity -- My face not happy !- Swimming around in the "air" here !-- Left arm still on strike !-- Just a beat up crippled old man today !-- Time for a dose ?

slainte mhailth. getting ready. l'chaim, lol.
There's this jazz bagpipe player from Philly, where else

Umbra - I admire your restraint this morning !-- Best not get anywhere near politics especially after he threatened his political enemies with his police - his military and his bikers today !-- I just don't see that as politics ?- It's just straight up gangster and I don't mean that in a good way !
-- OK I'm finished !
3 days in the hole ?

Hey keef, we at the beach too, on the Pacific side...currently 64 but a bit breezy...tomales bay...last night I rolled up a handful of BBxV doobs for the weekend so we’re set

Last edited:
Good morning y'all!
Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood! A little rain bit in the 40's. That'll do.
Spent the day being a gopher yesterday for a church project.
I feels Good to be usefull again.
Its easy for younger ppl to exclude us from work thinking they don't want to Overburdon us. lol. Its meant with respect but it makes me feel useless.
So, I was thrilled to be a part of the project.
My girlz are starting to swell up!
BB King is humpin it! She's up to 6gal. per week in water and nutes now. PW X V is taking 4 gal.
Had my 1st male show his stuff today from the next crop.
This male is Cheech Wizard x Grand Daddy Haze.
I'm noticing a huge difference in growth under the 1500w verses the 1200w light.
I think I'm gonna get another 1500w and just use the 1200w for nursery light.

good morning ,good evening ,,,good afternoon,,,,working the overnight stinks ,,,you go to bed while everyone is waking up ,,,then your waking up while everyone is going to sleep ,,,never sure if its day or night

I think I'm have the same issue as gman with his grow ,,,,leaves are not right ,,,popular opinion seem to be PM,,,my leaves look just like his,,,rose put up a post on the stuff she uses dr zymes ,,,gonna buy me some of that today ,,,but what causes this pm and what should I do to avoid it

Ziggy
I believe My PM problem is from running my RH way too high.
I was running 60-70% RH. during veg.
I couldn't get any dr zymes yesterday but I will today.

Good morning guys,
The thing about pm, is air circulation. Lots of fans, maybe thinning the leaves for better air. Once you have a leaf with it remove the leaf and put it in a garbage away from the plants. Above all don't smoke it or use it for meds.

I hung out with the "kids" yesterday. I guess things have changed in the world of addiction. They can get medical marijuana, a 150.00 bucks from a pot doctor and use pot in the half way houses..WHO KNEW? They are still waiting to start their jobs. Culture shock for them and me. I think that is a good thing. Gloman, you agree right?

Good morning from the beach ofc...sunny this morning with just a bit of breeze...gonna be a good day...we’ll see how Jozi does running along chasing waves...

The other day I did some spring cleaning. It opened my eyes to the fact I pretty much live like a bum. I think I need to address that. Either I need to get busy remodeling or else I need to get serious about moving. My camper was really a lot nicer then where I live now and I'm starting to really miss some of the finer things in life. Roughing it in basically a mountain cabin does have its downside.

Good morning guys,
The thing about pm, is air circulation. Lots of fans, maybe thinning the leaves for better air. Once you have a leaf with it remove the leaf and put it in a garbage away from the plants. Above all don't smoke it or use it for meds.

I hung out with the "kids" yesterday. I guess things have changed in the world of addiction. They can get medical marijuana, a 150.00 bucks from a pot doctor and use pot in the half way houses..WHO KNEW? They are still waiting to start their jobs. Culture shock for them and me. I think that is a good thing. Gloman, you agree right?
Yes I Do!
I was on methadone and oxycontin for several years due to my knees. (Many years after I kicked heroin) When I wanted off, the weed made withdrawls a LOT easier to deal with.
I'm ALL for using weed to treat addictions.

Never did heroin but I do like this weed...actually I was worried that I’d prolly like it...
Jozi is definitely a beach dog, she’s havin a blast digging holes in the sand...

0AB61EB3-6EC1-4298-A237-A348CCFDC158.jpeg

Last edited:
I need to hug her and stuff. She is simply too cute. She is looking at you with a bit of tude? Does she have an attitude? I love her.

Oh yeah, she is mostly attitude...we try to calm her own but sometimes it’s just easier to give the attitude back...we hope she matures a little bit as she gets older...she’s ours though so she’s stuck with us...I think she likes it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back