Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all!
Still piggy backing on OPs Wi-Fi.
Did someone say distilling?
Hehe. Might know a little bout such things!

I been making rookie mistakes lately.
My clones and sexed girlz for next grow got Over fed.
Nute burn!
So I flushed them with straight well water and Ill start over.

Q: What did the stoner’s girlfriend say?
A: If I can't marry a dude, I’ll Mary Jane

Q: How do you know when you’re living with a true stoner?
A: When their bong gets washed more than the dishes.

Q: What do you call a potato that smokes weed?
A: A baked potato

Q: What do you call Harrison Ford when he smokes weed?
A: Han So-high

Q: Why don't you see any pot heads in elementary school?
A: Because they're all in HIGH school

Q: What do you call a pothead with two spliffs?
A: Double jointed.

Q. What do you call a family that grows Marijuana in their backyard?
A. A Joint Family

Q. What does marijuana and the Carolina Panthers have in common?
A. They both get smoked in bowls.

Q: What do you call one bowl between three tokers?
A: Malnutrition.

Q: Why is the roach clip called a roach clip?
A: Because pot holder was taken

Q: Did you hear about the kid that overdosed on weed?
A: Neither did I.

Q: What is a stoners idea of a balanced diet?
A: A joint in each hand!

Q: What do you call an apple pie getting high in McDonalds?
A: A baked apple pie.

Q: What do you call a bunch of mexican stoners?
A: Baked Beans

Hey ofc, hope y’all are doing well this afternoon...Helping my son move today, or I was till I blew out my back...At least it’s not my sciatic this time...funny jokes there Toolman... keef, I’m looking forward to seeing soma your midget dankness again... been too long!

RE-- that was just play time --I wanted to breed me something to grow -- This time I give the girls they head and let them run !-- The aerocloners will stay the same but I got a whole new bloom in mind !-- As to the when on that new bloom ?-- Might not be that long !-- Been working out the details but I should be over there soon !-- They kick this MMJ expansion bill out for a vote things gonna get real strange in Texas real quick and I'd bypass the east Texas grow and go right into a real grow ! -- It's more that just a legal joint to me -- I'm waiting for the door to Crack open some and I'm bum rush them ! --

Morning OFC -- I'm up early - Still dark !-- Find my pipe get me some coffee
Novitius-- Cuz the OFC is more of a community than an old folks home -- Pull up a chair -- Long as U don't mind fetching RE a beer once in a while U good !-- Having a thick skin helps around here too -- People tend to say what they mean and don't beat around the Bush !-- We can grow dahell out some weed !--
So U want to set up a continously garden ?-- There's lots of different way but U gonna need 2 grow areas -- Umbra fills up his garage and does 5 harvest a year -- I was working that 4 part rotation -- Not sure where the Gloman gonna end up but he's continuous now - Rose too --

I need to get my heat pack on my neck -- Nerve root must be inflamed -- Left arm is buzzing -- U know how it feels after U hit your funny bone on your elbow - It's like that but not quite as intense - Wears U down some after awhile !
If I wouldn't have gotten off that morphine I'd be dead by now so -- This is my alternative -- I'll live!--
I took some of that olive oil tincture and working a pipe -- I'll be better soon !--
How's the back today RE ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because my grow is shutdown right now don't mean I can act a fool -- Other Keef he just plain bad -- Texas knows the OFC in the house --They probably hunting me right now !-- Sliding safely across the home plate of the end of prohibition is gonna be tricky at best -- Why can't I lay low and keep my head down while they deciding the future of prohibition in Texas ?-- No I gotta be out there messing with the strings of fate !-- I need to just stop -- It ain't 3 dimensional chess but I did cast a wide net !
Edit :- Tincture is kicking in I might live !- My morning music don't seem to have a theme -- Blue Oyster Cult -- Godzilla --
Gary Clark Jr. -- Come Together--
Oh and threw one in for the Boss Lady -- Gov't Mule -- "Angie "
Where my pipe ?

Hey Rose -- That high CBD that works for Bud -- Is that Penny wise-x- Valentine ?-- I got those babies in East Texas and I'll need some High CBD to go with my indicas -- I'm need to get a crop in soon or I'm be back to being Cripple Keef most of the time till I get a crop in !--I'm be doing some hurting for awhile --- I can do this !--

Hey Zig -- Your grow is showing !-- Sleep well !

Umbra with this SS thing coming up and your job ?-- U got a plan !- What U gonna do ?-- Back to the east coast ?-- They'll need U !

Yay Im in! I'll get ya drinks when ur thirsty. I'm so stoned right now. I lost my coffee.
Keef, I was hooked on vicodin and oxy when I ripped and slipped my L4 and L5. They were bulging into my sciatic nerve. Today, 10 years after surgery, I have neuropathy from mid shin down on that side. It's such a weird feeling. It's like my foot isn't really there. I don't really "feel" it until I catch it on a step or something. I walk on my heel like it's a peg. Knee's and neck are jacked up too...Lived a life of adventure tho! The opiates they gave me for pain turned into a heroin addiction less than 2 year after surgery. That dragged on horribly for a while until I said enough is enough. I stayed in bed and smoked joint on top of bong and cuddled with my cat. I kicked and in 4 days went back to work hanging siding.... sick and dead for like 3 months.Then I had to learn that for me alcohol is russian roulette. It will cause severe psychosis at some point and I can not control my addiction. I will never , with the exception of loss of limb or severe bodily damage, touch any opiate or pill made to resemble them again.I pray on my soul that I never pick up again, bottle nor drug. I refuse to be a slave! I've abandoned pharma meds altogether. I don't need anything to stay alive or be well other than what I can produce myself, naturally. I still go to doctors tho. What they gonna do when they figure out the pills are mostly bull pucky and that our way works very well in their place? I admit some medication is absolutely needed for some people and often when used in conjuction with cannabis te results are outstanding
KEef, have you ever used a rice sock? Just pour a pound of rice in a tube sock and tie it off. Spray a little water on it and microwave it for 30 seconds to start. It works wonders! super cheap heat pack.
Blunt is best with me. I don't get offended easily. You gotta be pretty original with ur insults to actually make me defensive. Criticism I can take in any form. Just cus someone talks down to you doesn't mean you need to feel bad. Who's really the one hurting there in the end? I learned to be a turtle a long time ago as a Chef . That career was so stressful I think I snapped parts of my brain off.I chased stars and was able to work under 3 separate Beard awarded chef's over 17 years.I started at 15 and dropped out of high school at 16 to go full time.At this point in life I just try to be a nice person as long as I can these days. I feel better for it. I can be a jerk when pushed tho lol.
I'm surprised I'm so talkative. Must be the sativa's lol. Im a dabaholic these days. I'm comfortable with this dependency though. All this rambling...thanks for letting me pull up a chair. I got drinks for whomever is thirsty!

Nov - I came around a corner too fast in the operating room after 20 years and slipped on a wet floor --I broke my fall with my face and messed up my neck --Spent most of a decade addicted to morphine - I got an electric heat pad I use alot !--
I think I can help U with that pain some Cuz -- I take an oral dose 3 times a day -- Bake weed at 275 for 45 minutes -- Sometimes I just take the baked weed (decarb) -Pack it into empty gel caps and take with some coconut oil
THC/CBD will dissolve in alcohol or other solvent like oil--Right now I'm out of capsules so I made up some olive oil tincture -- Try some and see what U think -- measure about 4 parts crumbled decarb ( bud or trim work fine ) and about twice as much oil - coconut or olive oil work fine but even vegetable oil would work - Heat it up - I do it in the microwave but a nice long soak in warm oil so the goodies come over into the oil works too -After a nice soak and a few shakes filter the oil off -- Old stoner like U ?-- Maybe a tablespoon of that oil -- It'll kick in after about an hour -- It needs the oil to carry it from the belly to the blood stream-- Half high CBD and half high THC is my jam -- U want it stronger just use the oil on another batch of weed -- or just take more ?-- CBD only is like clapping with one hand !-- U got to find your own dose and expect to get too high !-- I think it will help but U need to take it regularly -- I eat way more weed than I smoke !

My old lady has some oil in the fridge actually. About a quart. I prefer to toke away as needed all day but it is expensive. My shatter comes cheap thanks to it being house made but it still adds up fast and its a long sketchy drive. Im a Buckeye and our program is horrible right now. I shopped the closest dispo and they sold me seeded bud by the 10th at 1/8th prices. turns around to like 150 1/4. No concentrates in the market as of yet tho the first processing plant just started test runs so it's coming. But I don't see it being affordable unless the state pharmacy board can force insurance companies to float the majority of cost. The few hallmarks are every crop/batch is tested and lable'd by the state and that it seems relatively easy to obtain a fairly expensive card. So I need a new way to get releaf :) until my project produces.... I'll def try the caps and I might just make a batch of rice crispy treats today now!
I would like to get a Harlequin or AC/DC. Maybe that Charlotte's Web if I could. I've had little experience with CBD except through flower, my muscle rub and a buddy had some vape oil from Denver that put me to sleep like a dead rhino. It did feel great. In coloumbus actually we have a CBD only dispensary. I should take a trip there. its like 7 hours round trip tho. I speed to often to be on the highway that long. I just got a 74 in a 50 :(
I'm definitely baking something now dammit lol.

good Morning ofc...looks like the sun is shining out there...I don’t know if I’ll make it outside or not...my back is scream’n today...alternating hot pad, ice pad, doobie...in no particular order...

Good morning peeps,
well, i over did last night and pretty sure the cancer is gone. LOL, i don't have cancer but if i did it would be gone. I have never had this happen, the first tube of rso was very mild. Last night i took a big size as usual but of a new tube, i took an antihistimine too. Woke at 1 am so hot, like 106 hot, pretty sure I might die.. but i am alive. woa, haven't done that in ever. A rookie would have scared the ER, but I rode it like the champ Keef is. i didn't go to er, obviously. woa.
I will take some pic's of the lambsbread, looking nice. Keef, i have two tested strains of cbd, the highest cbd is Franks Gift, at 9cbd,6 thc, and penny wise is 1:1.
It is a beautiful day here and if i ever straighten out i will go prune roses, while wearing a mask as we have snow mold all over everything.
Welcome Novitius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back