Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also Keef, that really sucks about the fall. I took plenty of those over the years myself. Round a corner to fast in a hurry when you're trying to focus on so many things and boom you're crashing to a very solid ground. Thanks again for the recipe!

I'm in Texas where they put U in jail for a dirty pipe but my time comes - If there's anything I want-- I have to grow it and process it myself -- I'm indica heavy mostly because of fast finishing indicas over long finishing sativas-- and all the stuff I grow came to me thru the OFC or descended from stuff that did -- I got the seed to a couple dozen crosses to work out what I did and find me some jewels to clone -- They'll be there!-- I didn't mean to start with the grammar School version of MMJ but U never know what people know and don't know !--

Yep !-- Shattered my face on the concrete floor -- Took 6 hours of surgery to bolt Ole Keef's face back together -- most of the left cheek is gone -- Traumatic Brain Injury -- bulged 3 disc in my neck so the left arm doesn't work well all the time -- Had to run away from the hospital to get help after my fall -I got the - PTSD from dat **** ! -- Then the mind bender doctors got ahold of me said I couldn't go back to the OR cause I seen too much blood- guts and death for one lifetime -- even if my body was up to it !--

oh ya im pretty on the up with individual states. you guys are coming to a vote soon aren't you? and didnt you guys just push mdma or ketamine into research too? I know washington, oregon and denver are about to legalize psilocybin. I think Washington has already actually.
I drive up to Michigan to get my meds. They accept every states card at just about every shop and the market is solid. But it's a felony to cross those imaginary state lines according to uncle sam. When I got pulled over the other day I thought I was done for but the Trooper was sympathetic and blind eyed the unopened bag in the center console reaking of dank wax.
This is what I picked up and almost went to hell for. I'm staying home from now on and soon I'll be my own supplier.

Attachments

• meds1.jpg
    meds1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 27
Looking good Nov -- One day maybe we have dispensaries--
Yeah there were 63 bills dealing with weed for the Texas congress last count I had -- One reducing penalties just made it out of committee and will get a floor vote -- I'm watching for the expansion of the mmj bill we got that helps no one !-- I think recreation is too much to hope for !
I been doing my best to hustle up a little commercial grow
I'll do a month or 2 in East Texas getting my nephew up and running -- I live at the beach and we about to sell and go our separate ways-- She's already gone !-- I'm sell the house and get a little secluded place and get back to growing !-- When U the farmer that stuff is a lot cheaper !

My dogs are fur balls and need a hair cut !-- Waiting to hear back from the groomer -- ( She likes my blueberry wine )- Let me see what I got bottled ?-- Peach ?-- Fruit Cocktail --Let me see what kind of wine she wants ?-- I bottle some if I need !

My city decrimmed I think 10 years ago. Fines are less than a parking ticket for up to 400g. Paraphenalia however is bad news. 6 months minimum county time, waiverable up to the 3rd offense, license suspension, fines and court costs, possible probation. Now with the mmj card im cool to carry everything but rolling papers because no combustion here.

I do miss wine. And Arrogant Bastard ale.

Hello OFC

It looks sunny today and I think I need to take a drive.
I have been daydreaming about what kind of Indicas I will put outside this year. Soo many choices, Purple Punch, Whoo Oody, Strawberry Banana.. sigh
Take care of your back Red. I have had so many back problems. I feel for you.

Welcome to OFC Nov!

th

U can ask Zig and Nick what they do to us in prohibition states when they catch us !--The last year was tough on the OFC !-- They both hard core growers -Zig younger than U --The po-po can check at they houses -- They not gonna find a grow !-- but it's what we do !

Thanks Burnin1 ! Purple punch is nice! MI had so much it was going at $5/g! I like it alot for stress and pain. Whoo Oody huh? that sounds interesting!

Keef I've heard about how tough Texas can be. Pretty damn strict state. Sorry to hear about the rough luck for some of you guys.

Nov -- Whilst they had they jack boot on us and hunting us for sport - Jailing every grower they could find I stayed hid - There was all these genetics passing thru my hands --so I decided to come up out the belly of the beast after prohibition --driving a team of fire breathing monsters bred under the jack boot of prohibition !-- My version of a middle finger to them !--A Black Berry Snow Lotus male landed in my lap and before I could kill him they told me "The BBSL male bring the fire " -- He did not disappoint --I bred him to about a dozen girls -- Then I used his son from a Mazar-i-Sharif mom -a giant indica - of Lebonese Blond hash fame - I bred that boy to SR91 and Barney's Farm NightShade-- I'm breeding some weed for Texas -- I've had samples of free state weed and mine got the genetics but ain't got a fancy name --but it can hold it's own !-- That don't mean I only grow what I bred -- I don't care who bred it I want the best I can lay hands on !
Plus I knows some people that knows stuff and thangs about some weed !

Gloman in da house -- I was asking about PW-X-VAL this morning -- How's the CBD on it ?- I got seed !

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Burnin1 - I read that yesterday I think -- They know it will hurt thier arrest numbers and they use those numbers to justify stuff !-- That one bill reducing penalties made it out of committee and I believe it will pass a floor vote but -- I want that expanded mmj bill !-- but I'll take what I can get !-- Put some fines and lawyer money up and get down to it !-- Stay hid and Stay slippery !

Me and Mary Jane got a thing going on !

I want that mmj bill because I want to put together a group of female medical professionals up in the Austin area and teach them about mmj so I can supply their dispensery - They'll want a dispensery !-- I don't always get along with male doctors and I worked with mostly women in the OR for 20 years !-- Sounds like a plan to me ?

I think there is some indica these NLxV, huh...there seems to be very little stretch in these as well as big ol fat leaves...I got’m on the outside of the grow in case I need to snag a boy outa there quick...

7349CCCE-0B64-4D5D-9EBA-AAE854C09114.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back