Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose bred Nurse Larry and I guess she added Valentine ?
Anyway -- Nurse Larry was a Clone only Medicine Woman mom with a Larry OG dad (Right Rose ?)-- I had the Medicine Woman pheno of Nurse Larry -- That looks like her !-- Granny Medicine Woman coming thru !

I've wasted away the day and we got rain moving in -- It probably helped to stay down another day --
Umbra gonna put Mimosa away for awhile ?-- U a dog and I think U doing right !--It's not like it's some kind of lesser weed !-- What's this cake thangs genetics ?
Edit:--
What they doing down here on the southern border ain't right !-- Just so U know !

Last edited by a moderator:
girls scout cookies forum cut x cherry pie. originally called pink cookies. been doing research by smoking some new strains. hard nugz seem to be the way I grow. DJ Shorts grape krush, if you shot a nugg with a wrist rocket at a car, it would shatter the windshield … hard nugz. Rare darkness, lol. Crazy hard nugz with a crazy grape taste. Bud structure alone is worth the price and the wait. This NL#5 x ECSD x Grape Ape is a sneaky little beech tree. While there is grape in the background it is all sour funk. But I didn't even want to talk about them. It's the star burst, nebula x sensi star that has the terp profile. Might have found a new blueberry, lol. BBOG x tres star dawg

The terp hunter rises !
Bring'm back alive !

Hard nuggs? - I'd have to see it to believe it !

Edit :- Blueberry ?-- I hope it is one U can manipulate a little and bring out some other flavors -- BPU-X-BB-- U breed that thing to the wall it will be a blueberry wall !-- Dam that blueberry is dominate !-- I'm trying to break it with BBSL -- Squish -x- Oregon Lemon got spanked by that BBSL and --(S-x-OL) - x- BBSL---Mane I don't know ? -- I just call it "Stanky" -- Where dahell did that come from ?

I can imagine that !-- Something like Mimosa for sling shot ammo !-- Wait I need my pipe and a lighter !--Forget a shield I'll take one for the team !---
Commenced fire !

When I was young we used China berries for sling shot ammo -- whatever dahell they really are ?

Evening OFC. Keef, how the house coming along? Redeyes nice babies you got up there. Rose, glad your weather is getting warmer. Nov welcome to MP, OFC. Did, transplanting today. Will snap a picture as soon as my phone charges.

U take some urban noise and some Durban Poison
Black Lebanese make U weak at your knees --
30 days in the hole !-- I done got too high again !-- It's was the weather change made me do it !
Edit :- Hey Ness !

Edit - Edit!--Canned Heat -- Let's work together !

Sometimes it feels kinda like 1969 all over again ?-- Nixon ? -The war ?-- Plus all them Dam long haired leftist Hippies that wouldn't do what they was told to do ?

And it took awhile but we changed the world !

What's your draft number ?-- They don't even know what that means anymore and I'm glad ! -- If your birthday was pulled at some low number like 10th ?-- Welcome to the Jungle!

Ness -- about the house ?-- D.D. got adult onset Asthma after we separated -- Missed a lot of work and went thru a lot of savings paying the bills -- I don't blame her it just happened -- But I'm making arrangements to make a timely retreat and we gonna sell the house as is !- That really won't be a problem it is a huge sellers market right now --1,500 new refinery jobs that pay well and everybody wants to live in the island -- I'm go to East Texas and help my nephew get a grow up and going and then when the house sells I get the stoner ranch or something else will work out !-- U can't plan out life !-- U got to surf it !

0330192033b.jpg

The pots with the white are just perlite as a top dressing because the RR plug was exposed. Ran out of soil.

Go Ness !-- Nice start to the grow !
Wind howling out there and the temp is dropping as this front comes thru-- My face don't like it !
I was feeling better earlier and hope by morning the face will settle back down some !-- I think me and the dogs are going to bed soon !- Ugh ! -- I've had better days !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back