Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up RE ?-- Some days I B-real and get something accomplished -- or find some way to justify my existence--
This ain't one them days

Yep --been totally worthless today -- I got up -- Got lit up - Put some music on -- Went to this one place online and pretended to be the deep state for awhile -- Had some fun -- Lit the pipe back up -- Then went to this other place and passed out "top secret" information while pretending to be "Q" --
It pleased me !

So I'm a little high ?-- That's like the pot calling the kettle black in my book !
I only got one more comment --
Bob Seger -- Nut Bush City Limits

Thank you drcree, nov, Keef. I love growing the babies out. Just planning on keeping 12. Will see what happens. Growing that Sativa. I'm wishing on a good yield. I hate the idea of no having any herb. Hopefully I'll get lucky. Now, it's the waiting game and keeping the babies happy.:)

Ness it would be best to sex them all at the same time -- I let them get about 6-8 inches tall then pinch the grow point out the top -- let them recover a few days then go to 12 /12- Get rid the boys ( and any weak females that can't handle some stress)--Then pick out the ones U want to keep inside flip them back to 18/6 until they about 18 inches tall -Then back to 12/12 for the finish -and put the rest outside -- The Gloman grew some of those BBSL crosses in composted forest products outside and they did well but I think they do better inside so U can control stuff better -
The PH-X-BBSL - If there is a nice temp change in the fall she'll show U some color -- The leaves will get real dark and there'll be some pinkish purple beautiful Dank bud ! -- All those BBSL crosses gonna taste similar to that SR91 - x- ( MZR-X-BBSL)- U grew - It comes from that Snow Lotus grandma - She dominates -- So does Umbra's BB KING-- So I gotta find out what they do in a head to head - - I got Nurse Larry- x- BBSL then bred it to B.B. -- They can't both be dominate -- I'm hoping they throw some sparks off in different directions and get some different new terps !

My only regret in life is I never got to fight on the Jerry Springer show !-- Uncle Grandpa coulda been a contender !-- I'm too old to fight anymore !
Like the old song says bro......
I ain't as good as I once was
But I'm as good once
As I Ever was!

Last edited:
Gloman --Best wishes to your Aunt
I can't fight like I used to --Long time ago I took a mighty whooping at a Tae Kwon Do tournament in Korea -- In front of several hundred people -- A soldier from Puerto Rico-- Everytime I opened my eyes he was hitting me in the face with a foot or a fist -- It was like fighting a fan !-- He beat on me for 3 2 minute rounds in a row - He just used me like a punching bag --He was quick -- I don't remember if that was when I got my nose broke 1st time or was it another time ?
I'm old now -- If I'm hit U it'll probably be with a car or something !

Was that Cane ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon O.F.C really windy over here. ..Keef, On the Jerry Springer show, I will watch that one for sure!!!
Took my last girl "papaya "this morning..
Let her go 72 days and she really stinks..:)
Been getting my outboard motor out of storage..is a 30 horsepower jet put it away 15 years ago when I sold the inflatable that we use to run it on. Started up fine but needs a little carburetor work, looking at for a 16ft flat bottom boat for it now.
Y'all have a great day and stay high please. ..

Thanks keef
Hehe ya know when she feeling better cuz her awnryness comes out in full color.
I took the Valentin x V a couple days ago. She smells candy sweet.
There's 2 sickly trichome factories that need to go too. They never fully switched back from being sexed and then got stuck. But boy are they full of trichs!
BB King on the other hand is going strong and plumping up.
Probably has a couple weeks to go but Ill let amber trichs tell me When.
Laundry time. ugh!
Y'all have a green one!

Last edited:
Welcome back Rose !-- We miss U when U out !

Kayak with solar panels and battery pack for the leaf blowers on the back !-- Not legal ?-- Everytime I want somethings it's Dam illegal --That's just not right !- I got a kayak -- It would only be illegal if U get caught ?-- Sometimes a fellow just got to do what he gonna do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back