Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was told by co worker that he has a problem with my using my hands when I speak. He said I was too visual. I do use my hands when I speak, so been trying not to use my hands. That is really a hard habit to break, lol.

Sometimes Life Gives us Lemons
We just grow weed
donkey-tongue-Q.gif

That's better !-- U guys know I'm use U and the OFC to get into this Texas MMJ thing when it happens ?-- How do U sell yourself and stand out from all the other start ups ?-- U buy credibility in the industry by bringing in a partner like me !--Many will bring in talent from the free states but only one can bring the heritage of the OFC to them -- The home boy already here !-- I said I was gonna use U but if I can get in I'll hold the door open for U !-

Good morning OFC. Yes Keef I need a scooter. One with a nice rack to lug packages from the post office. I hate asking TJ to go to the post office for me. So, a scooter would be nice. He is a update on the grow. Three weeks Monday. Woops. I'll post it next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Folks
I did a lil too much tincture and woke up still high the last 2 days
I hope everyone is in Good Health & Good Spirts
God bless everyone. (what eva one you worship)
I didn't know there was such a critter as a little too much. You learn something new everyday.

Not long ago I decarbed some hash and packed it into some empty 00 gel caps - Couple them puppies chased with some coconut oil - Too high ?- I know the way !-- Passed myself in the hall on the way to the bathroom -- When that happens - U too high!

Hey Snake do U make sugar shine or use grain like the Gloman ?-- U temper it down to bout 100-105 proof ?-- U do any fast aging whiskey ?-- Put the shine in a wide mouth container with some alligator char white oak then move it from a hot place to a cold place once a week or so -- Bring that alcohol in and out that wood just like barrel aging !
I'm need me a little still again.

Three weeks Monday.
0405190942c.jpg

0405190942a.jpg
0405190942a.jpg

Hello OFC. To the new folks, I got most of my beans from Keef who bread for beans of Umbra and Rosebud and who know. Hoping for some beasts.
I got Blueberry and GDP x GDP x BPU which are for 2016 from Keef stables. WI x BBSL, PH x BBSL and Nurse Larry from Keef. Then I got 1 OG Kush (F), Northern Light, White Widow from a bean store. Then Pre 98 Bubba x Deep Chunk Monkey Balls, and Deep Chunk x Pre 98 x Deep Chunk Monkey Balls. Lost my notes, forgot who blessed me with those beans. Happy growing, fellow farmers

Three weeks Monday.
View attachment 252318
View attachment 252319 View attachment 252319

Hello OFC. To the new folks, I got most of my beans from Keef who bread for beans of Umbra and Rosebud and who know. Hoping for some beasts.
I got Blueberry and GDP x GDP x BPU which are for 2016 from Keef stables. WI x BBSL, PH x BBSL and Nurse Larry from Keef. Then I got 1 OG Kush (F), Northern Light, White Widow from a bean store. Then Pre 98 Bubba x Deep Chunk Monkey Balls, and Deep Chunk x Pre 98 x Deep Chunk Monkey Balls. Lost my notes, forgot who blessed me with those beans. Happy growing, fellow farmers
very nice herd ness! they look great!

Hey OFC! I saw some pretty plants up there Ness!! That's all from the community too.... you guys are awesome.

I went to court today in a podunk town off the Interstate for speeding in a construction zone. 24 mph over the posted limit. I got me 2 points. The ticket was half what I expected. The reason I'm mentioning this is because of the judge. This judge gave a 75 minute dialogue on the process of the courtroom. He cited examples and gave personal anecdotes. He was sympathetic and compassionate to people's situations. Mind you it's just traffic court and misdemeanors but he seriously changed my view of what is capable of the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back