Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the day working on my jeep. I really prefer my truck but no ac and 9 mpg is no way to travel. The jeep ain't pretty but it runs like a brand new vehicle and gets better'n 20 mpg. I'm going on a road trip in a few days and I need some comfort when I travel.

Good morning yall!
I feel CAPITAL! Its amazing what a good nights rest will do for ya. I get so few these days its a real treat!
I'm gonna have to learn to switch my lights sooner.
I always forget about the flowering stretch and now I gotta do some fancy bending.
Looks like Apricot Head is going to be a heavy producer.
Have a Great day y'all and stay green!

Good Morning OFC...Heading to 95 degrees for the weekend....first named Atlantic storm all ready. Who scared spring away? lol Love all the flower pictures being posted....natures artist at work! BC Blueberry making me smile today !

57154581_2251133655127109_3283175118204829696_n.jpg

Morning OFC!! miserable, painful weather again. Cold and damp with a good amount of pressure according to my neck.
Gonna pull some of the GG live rosin out and mix it with my wax. Hopefully I'll be dang near retarded soon :) :p :)

Morning OFC!! miserable, painful weather again. Cold and damp with a good amount of pressure according to my neck.
Gonna pull some of the GG live rosin out and mix it with my wax. Hopefully I'll be dang near retarded soon :) :p :)
GG live + wax?
Yeah man! That should do the trick! Hard to hurt too much when your drooling on yourself.
Wish I was joining you!

Good morning all. A rainy day up here. I like it... I am going to take it real easy today, read that lazy.
Umbra I got two of those BSHB seeds to sprout finally. If i get a boy i will make seeds on your recommendation. what do you think of hitting Lambs bread with that? I haven't got a male LB yet, have two more started. I sure do love lambsbread and would love to share it if it works out.
I am watching cspan and my bp is going up so i will turn if off now.

Good morning ofc...kinda grey out and the street is wet so I guess it rained...I’m with gloman today...worked my a$$ off yesterday and had my usual night meds plus a preroll of somethin I bought a couple months ago at a pot shop in Reno...I slept like a baby and long too...gotta finish this d@mn kitchen today...

I have a ?. How long do I wait to water? Do I completely let my plants dry out before the next watering? Or just let the plant to be dry an inch down then water?

Good morning all. A rainy day up here. I like it... I am going to take it real easy today, read that lazy.
Umbra I got two of those BSHB seeds to sprout finally. If i get a boy i will make seeds on your recommendation. what do you think of hitting Lambs bread with that? I haven't got a male LB yet, have two more started. I sure do love lambsbread and would love to share it if it works out.
I am watching cspan and my bp is going up so i will turn if off now.
Yeah I'd hit the lambsbread for sure. I am popping some of the BSHB as well. I certainly plan on breeding it, lol. The Bunch of Grapes beans are still drying, but there could be some serious dank in them. Thinking the same for BSHB.

Well, the d@mn kitchen is not done...I am though for today...Gotta be done tomorrow though cuz the next day we goin on a 5 day camp out to listen to some fine music...it seems like there gonna be rain in the mix and maybe a lot...
I may get P-nemonia but I’m gonna be dancing(in my rain suit) in the rain just the same...It’s raining here right now d@mnit...
Better d@mn we’ll be some flowers round next month for all these May showers...do I sound pissy? Sorry but I guess I am...smokin somethin that may lighten the mood though...I hope y’als day is going well, cheers...

Last edited:
I have a couple shows coming up as well. Doing a Reggae festival in Monterey Memorial Day weekend. 3 days of Jammin. Then Dead & Co at the Shoreline, row C, lol. Just like when I'd sleep out for Dead tix when I was a young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back