Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got gifted some beans from Umbra.
Larry og x lemon Thai x Oregon lemon - I think I'll call it the double lemon Larry
Box of chocolates- I like what I see when I look it up here.
Sunshine daydream- I've had sunset daydream in a pre roll. It was pretty good. My wife has half of it stashed away because she likes it.
Pennywise x Valentine - medicine. I hope there is a gem or two in there.
Super stoked. I'm not sure which I'm most excited about. Thanks Umbra!

Keef- you alright buddy? Either you're pissed off or thinking hard? Maybe both! I hope you take it all as words from people who really like you and just want you to be happy. And safe. I look forward to seeing your posts and your advice.

Morning Everyone...Made it to hump day...ya !!! And speaking of humps... Vertebra on the move today...gotta hit the back board and push them back in place. If you have mobile disk in your back this board is a chiropractors nightmare, I used to experience disk outta place a few times a year....sometimes getting so bad it takes 20 minutes to put the socks on. Bought this board 3 years back and have not experience the problem again....daily maintenance keeps em aligned, just thought I would share.

https://www.amazon.com/TRUE-BACK-ORIGINAL-RELIEF-STRETCHER/dp/B00L85155U/ref=sr_1_23?crid=2YPUMTHYMZUNV&keywords=miracle+back+stretcher&qid=1558520696&s=gateway&sprefix=miracle+back+,aps,784&sr=8-23

Good morning everyone. We are having 2nd day of sunshine in a row. I'm impressed. I have motorcycle maintenance to get done and 3 plants to cut down and rough trim. Gonna be a long day but a good one. Let's all do a doob for good weather

Hi Guys, this seems to be my company time of year. last ones come today and for 2 days. Raining and chilly but they are saying we have a drought. How the heck can we have a drought with 40 inches of snow all last winter?
Hope you are all well and stoned as necessary.

A while ba.ck I ordered some Original Glue GG#4. Supposedly from Josey Wales and when it came I didn't have a place to put it. The other day I popped 2 of 'em just for fun. I knocked over one of the dixie cups at exactly the wrong time but the other is doing fine. I'm gonna grow her to about 3 wks or so and them chop her into clones. Bout the time the veg tent is empty I should have a garden full of the stuff. When I was recovering from my personal demons gorilla glue saved my life. Been looking for her ever since.

Good morning OFC
0-0-55.gif

it rained all night and it looks like more rain on the way. I have 5 clones outside. Rain is predicted until Monday. I hope my babies outside will survive this. They look OK so far.
I have 9 plants indoors down in my shop, 5 on my deck and one in my house. Someone stop me......

Been cookin my superish soil for about a month nowin the wheel barrow...Transplanted this morning into 2 gallon pots...It seems to me that autos go so fast that a bigger pot is really unnecessary though I will try some larger maybe 5 gallon later in the summer when I know I’ll be home...4 of these are for a friend to hopefully help with his diabetes...we’re leavin tomorrow so these guys will be on their own for 4 days...I’ll water well before we go and leave some standing in the bottom of that tray...hopefully they will make it...when we return, they will go out in the garden and then to my friends house...I’ll be takin the little sprouts with me and they can hang out in the motorhome with us...Cheer everyone

Attachments

• 94D17555-28DE-4ECE-8340-569A6025F1C9.jpeg
    94D17555-28DE-4ECE-8340-569A6025F1C9.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 4AEB2334-6A28-4965-8C43-0E112FD2005D.jpeg
    4AEB2334-6A28-4965-8C43-0E112FD2005D.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 20
  • CD592077-A22D-44FE-9577-979A2475F3AB.jpeg
    CD592077-A22D-44FE-9577-979A2475F3AB.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 24
Been thinking about what else to pollinate with the BSHB. Mimosa for sure, that's a given. Squish ( DJ's blue velvet x C99 x blackrose x golden ticket), 303 seeds High Country haze, and Illuminati's 13 roses are top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back