Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
60952464_2477761105793553_3453944942039138304_n.jpg

gday OFC have a good one

G'morning folks. I harvested my 3 cookies last night. I wish I had let them veg for another couple of weeks. I was anxious to gain my independence again so I kinda rushed the veg thing and as a result the quantity leaves e bit to be desired, probably only a dried oz. per plant but I have 4 more to go of other types . I have this one little girl that my buddy almost drowned before I saved her. When she is done I bet I'll get less then an ounce from her but she has the most beautiful bud structure and smell,,,,,,,,,, I can't wait.

Love that smell Nick...every time I open my shop door I get a whiff...
We made it to the music fest but it was a rough parking this big a$$ thing... our motor home is 34’ long and the spring rains from the last couple weeks caused the closure of about half the parking area here at the fairgrounds...the first place they tried to put me, got me stuck...fortunately I have hydraulic leveling jacks and was able to get a sheet of plywood under my wheels and got out...we’re finally settled in getting ready to burn one to de-stress...cool though as we can hear the music from where we’re parked...right now we have alternating sun and sprinkles....cheers ya’ll

Good morning y'all!
Mosquito season is upon us!
With all this steady rain we been having the skeeters are horrible!
Gotta Try to plant a couple Brandywine tomatoes today if possible but its like soup out there now. Our poor farmers are getting hurt BAD. Most still have no crops planted. Too wet to get in the fields.

Good Morning OFC...I love the smell of curing cannabis.I took my run down this week and have 7 snipped and clipped...hanging on the rack. I love the smell in the morning with coffee...beats the Hell outta napalm! Rearmed the dirt...got it in the cook bin....had up potted the next run last Saturday and they have grown to exceed the 1 gallon pots all ready. They are all ready fragrant in veg, will be up potting them again the next few days or so.Current run was dropped in soil on 5-3. Woke up to my mini split AC dripping water out of the inside unit....caught it just as it started, so no damage. Applied 6 hp shop vac with size reducer on hose to AC outlet drain hose...out comes some dark looking material,vac pulled it by so fast I could not tell its origin.Problem solved....drains like a champ now! Contraption is only 7 months old...left over manufacturer debris I guess. Also added a new dehumidifier to the operation yesterday ,battling the high RH ranges we have...65% to 75 % average with AC on....new unit pulls it down to 50% range now...I am impressed!...another step on the creating ideal grow conditions.....Have a good Friday...Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back