Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning you awesome people

Raining today. Not going to the outhouse races this year. sigh
Wow that bumper looks great cane!

Nice pic of the snapping turtle Fogey.

Nice flowers Ness!

So much rain today. I guess I will stay inside and get stoned.

tenor.gif

Have a great day!

Yep, woke up this morning to the sound of a crash outside the motorhome...looked out the window to find my awning lying broken on the ground...and it’s raining pretty good...I disconnected what was left of it and tucked it away...we had three great days at the festival and though I really wanted to see the Wood Brothers tonight...we packed up and came home this morning...Saw the Wood Brothers a couple years ago at the same festival...it’s only 30 miles away, if the rain stops this evening I can still go back and see them..still got my wrist band and parking sticker...we did have a blast though and the weather was good for all but today...
Always nice coming home to a grow after a few days away to see the difference in growth...
Good day OLF!!!
DC7119DE-2782-4E3C-82FC-6EB2C76A0880.jpeg

Are you guys sick of rose pictures yet? Pretty good spring for them. Here goes.

Attachments

• DSCF5358.JPG
    DSCF5358.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF5362.JPG
    DSCF5362.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF5363.JPG
    DSCF5363.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF5361.JPG
    DSCF5361.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF5360.JPG
    DSCF5360.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 24
I like them too Rose. The salmon ones with the yellow I like the best so far. My grandma's house always had roses all over it. She had an old farm house that opened right into a garden. Great summers out there among her flowers and veggies.

I have not heard from Keef. I am transplanting pot plants...RE, sorry about your awning, it is cool you are only 30 miles away. I know you already had fun. maybe more to have? I just took all my nasty looking seedlings and bigger plants out in the sun, need to go transplant about 10... i tired. ha.

You put me to shame and maybe to work RE. Those look so nice. Maybe sow seed in those 1 gallon smart pots or cloth pots? I just want to leave everything outside tonight. I know it isn't enough light yet to do that but I really am tired. Wonder what Bud would think if i rolled a wagon full of plants thru the house that i just vacuumed??? I think that may be my plan. Thanks guys. lol I figure stuff out blabbing to y'all.

Good morning OFC

I think I may poass on the outhouse races this year. It may rain.

Sorry you have a heroin addict in your life Nov. The lies, deceit and sometimes theft by a heroin addict can be heartbreaking. I had a friend who was a secret heroin addict in the 70s. Thank goodness jail straightened him out. I wish you and yours all the best in dealing with this.

I have 4 extra 25 gallon fabric pots. I am so tempted to put some more clones on my deck. ha ha

View attachment 252878 3 plants in my small grow area. It is commercial shelving wrapped in mylar. It has one blue dream, one Na'Pali Pink and one Mirage in 7 gallon fabric pots. They are a little bigger than normal.
The plants in my grow tent have stopped growing. They are in flower, but small. :(
My pics suck, but I like to take them anyway.
Have a great day guys!
Gday Burnin1 Nice pics , do you get wasted buds down low that don't get the light growing the plants that big

Yep, woke up this morning to the sound of a crash outside the motorhome...looked out the window to find my awning lying broken on the ground...and it’s raining pretty good...I disconnected what was left of it and tucked it away...we had three great days at the festival and though I really wanted to see the Wood Brothers tonight...we packed up and came home this morning...Saw the Wood Brothers a couple years ago at the same festival...it’s only 30 miles away, if the rain stops this evening I can still go back and see them..still got my wrist band and parking sticker...we did have a blast though and the weather was good for all but today...
Always nice coming home to a grow after a few days away to see the difference in growth...
Good day OLF!!!
View attachment 252899
Nice 2RE Now whos showing off :D:D:D:D

Good morning OFC
Gday Burnin1 Nice pics , do you get wasted buds down low that don't get the light growing the plants that big
I have a 2000watt LED over 4 of them and a 1000 watt over two of them in my tent.

One of my Grandfathers brothers is still alive. He is a Pearl Harbor survivor. My Grandmothers brother served in the Marines in WWII. I always wanted them to tell me war stories as a little kid. I had a buddie who did two tours in Vietnam as an Army Ranger. He never spoke much about it. I am glad today they never talked of war. I am glad they did not visit that horror into my mind. We can only imagine what our veterans have sacrificed for us.
th

Good day OLF!!!
View attachment 252899

Looking good RE. Sounds like you had a good time at the festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back