Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tail end of this storm hitting everyone north east of me has been moving over me -- Some rain but not like most -- The pressure change from the front set my face off this morning -- Another band of rain moving thru now -- I seem to have the face pain under control with that tincture -but -- When it comes to complicated tasks like walking and talking ?-- I might have to leave that to the professionals ?- I think I'm melting ?-- Face don't hurt !

Good morning all,
Do you ever just want to go thru your house and get rid of stuff. If i have a patient coming over i better clean up the guest room. I have a couple of weeks and it isn't that bad. Another beautiful day here. remind me of this when i am complaining in july and aug.
Keef, i wish you the very best mojo for your east T move.
We had a hawk last week too. I don't think he got one though. We have babies in all the birdhouses. the second clutch of the summer.
Bud is spraying doctor zymes... Umbra, where do we order bugs from?
buglogical

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions. In the last week Harley has had two different applications o different stuff to the back of his neck, 4 baths, a powder and some citrus based stuff. All worked to varying degrees but the minute I went down to tend my grow they come back again. After I posted this morning I took him to the vet and he is back on the trifexis again. However, he is sleeping peacefully so I guess its better. Raining here and it comes and goes, some pretty wicked thunderboomers! Stay high.

Jet wants to play --" Do U think U can grab that toy before I can bite U ? "- Not my favorite game -- When I'm high I get bit more than not !-- If it sounds like I'm being bullied by a 6 lb dog ?-- Could be ?- I don't want to get bit !
Still some light rain here

I really need to pick all ur brains. I'm going to start a thread instead of doing it here, I need some opinions of experience on how to best utilize my space to meet a target.

Good morning OFC

I did it. I purchased two Purple Punch clones yesterday. They will go out onto my deck. I need to hit them with some SNS 217 for a few days before watering with SNS 209 and putting them out with the rest of my plants.

Have a fantastic day friends.

Good morning OFC

I did it. I purchased two Purple Punch clones yesterday. They will go out onto my deck. I need to hit them with some SNS 217 for a few days before watering with SNS 209 and putting them out with the rest of my plants.

Have a fantastic day friends.
I have used SNS 209 in the past. It works but I notice s ‘potpourri’ flavor in the flowers I have smoke. Do you get that too or was I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back