Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used SNS 209 in the past. It works but I notice s ‘potpourri’ flavor in the flowers I have smoke. Do you get that too or was I doing something wrong?
I have not noticed a difference in the flower taste. I use less and less 209 as the veg state progresses and then stop using before they go into flower.
I am very lucky that I have not had a bug infestation in years.

Potpourri taste? People would probably pay for that. ha ha They already have berry and orange flavors to add to the soil. :D

I have not noticed a difference in the flower taste. I use less and less 209 as the veg state progresses and then stop using before they go into flower.
I am very lucky that I have not had a bug infestation in years.

Potpourri taste? People would probably pay for that. ha ha They already have berry and orange flavors to add to the soil. :D
I used it deep into flower because of a spider mite infestation I battled for a couple of grows. I did it to myself by bringing outdoor plants into my tent. You’d think potpourri would be a good flavor but it isn’t. I still have some bud in long term storage from those grows. I prefer to give it away rather than smoke it.

Purple Chitrali ?-- Hybrid ?- indica ?- Don't tell me it's a long finishing sativa - I ain't wanting to hear that !- U know I got a soft spot for pretty colored weed ?-- Umbra play me like a fiddle -- U know I gotta have some ?-- The Variety Chasing Disease got me ya'll !-Umbra- Is Purple Chitrali the "P" in BPU ?-- I got GDP -x- BPU and BPU-x- B.B ?

Purple Hash Oil ?--
Come to daddy !

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder I've had trouble finding Purple Chitrali -- Found it listed as Chitrali and Chitrali #1 -- She a pretty purple !-- I said I had GDP-x- BPU and BPU-X B.B. -- I still got original B.B. seed but - I crossed them - I got seed to (GDP-X BPU)-x- ( BPU-X-BB)---Both blueberries out the House of Umbra sporting that signature Umbra Frost !-- Might be some color in there ?---I only need one ?- I got some more color - Gonna be some pretty **** growing down Texas way !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC...The grow is moving along nicely...will try to grab a pic before long. Lots of crazy weather around the world, a 100 degree day in the Netherlands? 107 in France and a Sahara dust storm remnants for my area. But the dust storm will keep tropical development down and that is after traveling across Atlantic ocean. I guess it will just turn into more fine top soil for this area lol. Got the Cherry Bomb and coffee going today...off to meet my buddy for coffee this morning ,will grab a couple bags of soil while I'm in the area. Shame you have to drive over 100 miles to find a bag of FF soil! I will also brighten his day with the gift of cannabis. He's been very busy with a new house project ,72 and still works from daylight to dark clearing the property with a chain saw! He is so excited about getting some cannabis lol. Peace

Good afternoon friends

OPRAH-FREE-WEED.gif

:D

Sucks don't it Umbra ?-- Smell that ?-- I got a jar of trim in the oven -- Had to go OTB ( Over the bridge)- to the mainland for coconut oil and supplies -- Thought I better make some more fore I run out -- Sure has saved me some pain -- Settling back in with da pipe-- I did my errands and I am done for the day -- Didn't say there wasn't anything else I need to do today I said I'm done !-- Gonna get twisted up sideways and listen to some music !

good morning All ya all,
Umbra, I am having oral surgery in the morning.. I am sorry for your friends. It is so hard being this age and this happening to our friends. I remember when dad went thru losing a lot of friends when he was in his 60s.
I had two babies here yesterday with a mom and another lady. i am so glad 67 year old women don't have babies, I would forget where i put um.

good morning All ya all,
Umbra, I am having oral surgery in the morning.. I am sorry for your friends. It is so hard being this age and this happening to our friends. I remember when dad went thru losing a lot of friends when he was in his 60s.
I had two babies here yesterday with a mom and another lady. i am so glad 67 year old women don't have babies, I would forget where i put um.
He was taking blood thinners. Lack of communication with doctor. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back