Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the world we live in Rose !-- Sorry for bringing it up -- I am not sorry for the stand I took against this madness !

How long does it take for the THC in a jar of weed to dissolve in oil ?-- I don't know either -- This last jar I made I never filtered - Just poured a dose of oil out the jar -- I need to filter -- **** gets gritty towards the bottom if U don't - I don't like that !-- I believe I've had enough for awhile -- I'm have a cup of coffee and play with this pipe some -- Pretend it's 420 and stuff !--

He was taking blood thinners. Lack of communication with doctor. Sad
I am on blood thinners. If I am having any kind of procedure I contact the office that monitors my INR(how thin my blood is). I have had oral surgery and that is one of the questions asked on any pre-surgery questionnaire. I feel badly for your friend but all parties should have known better...

I saw something on TV that horrified me -- It was a track meet for 80 + year old athletes -- I had to turn it before they got to the high jump or pole vault -- They were about to do hurdles but I done helped replace way too many hips to be watching that -- I could have made a good living up north where ya'll got all that ice just doing hip replacements !-- I'm surprised everybody up there don't have steel hips ?

Got my medicine made !-- Decarbed a jar of good trim then filled the jar with coconut oil -- Then kept it warm in the oven for bout an hour - I'll shake it once in awhile but I don't need it until tomorrow and it'll be plenty ready by then !-- I do like me an edible buzz !-- Think I'll gather up some dog toys to throw at the TV news later ! -- Sorry !--I'm a passionate man !-- When I don't like something -- I don't like it ! -- I think I might be high enough ?--
If I was on the road driving -- I wouldn't want to be out there with me !

Saw on the local news they training 500 workers for the new refinery thing they about to open ( they all gonna want a beach house too )-- and real estate loan interest rates just dropped --- Property values been spiking !- I think we gonna do well when we sell the house -- More I make bigger better Stoner Ranch I get -- Not a Ranch !-- Just a little place for a grow !-- I'm not hard to please !--Get brand new lights and grow me some that purple weed !

Well folks, I got half a deck built. Freakin' hot outside which sure slows me down. Keef, I'm doing a self test on those new Mars SP-250 lights. The jury is still out but I'm hoping they are an improvement on the ones I use now. For one thing, they ain't pink!

Last edited:
7BBBBE75-5930-42EE-8626-41C93604F5E8.jpeg
Bugs. Outside. OK.

Hey OFC! Good job on your deck Nick! It was hot over here in Ohio today. You ain't to far away so I knew it was hot there too.
Keef I'm glad you got some medicine made! Them pills are good. I got a jar head brother in law loves em in the morning! Best thing I could've done with that bud. This time, the dry will be controlled!
I'm interested in those sp 250 lights too. That one guy uses em. He's got a journal. Are you doing a full run under it Nick?

Nick I'm looking at those King 1,500 watt lights or the equivalent but at least 1,000 watts -- I'm ear mark about $2,000 for new lights -- The nephew did good under the circumstances-- He got 3 of those White Indica times Black Berry Snow Lotus coming up on finish in a week maybe little longer -- I got him chasing down Happy Frog or FFOF and some DE since he like dirt - Looks like he got room for maybe 20 plants in that room -- I'll set one the other rooms up for veg -- This place will sell fast so I may not be there too long but I'll get him up and running !-- I'll be in that area -
Nov -- I do like my medicine !-- I take it first thing in the morning too -- Caps or oil extract ?- It don't matter long as decarb get in my belly with some oil --My belly know what to do with it !-- I like the caps I just kept running out and this coconut oil seemed like a good replacement -- I'm pleased !-- Caps don't spill though !-- I may use it for medicine but that don't mean I can't enjoy it !-- To me getting high is just a side effect of my medicine !
I didn't have bananas so I had to make do with a chocolate sundae !

Keef- if you're looking at the 1500's I'd say do it. I know my experience is null but them lights speak for theyselves. The customer service is well above par too. I'm very happy with my purchases. I don't think I'd want to go below1500 though. If you don't like em you can send em back!
I want to know the difference between the white light and blurple light. I see and hear the white is better?

So that "P" in BPU stands for Purple Chitrali ?-- So if I took Rose's Purple Haze and bred it to a Black Berry Snow Lotus male-- which carries a pink trait -- Then took a girl from that cross and bred her to
20190626_221805.jpg
Umbra's BPU-X-BB- It might come out with some color ?-- I guess we'll be seeing ?

Tesla - Honky Tonk Woman / Kid Rock -- Cowboy
I took a dose of that coconut extract to see if it was strong enough -- It was !- So Other Keef took a dose -- That was probably a mistake ?
I was thinking I should start a new church -- Use this oil as the holy sacrament ?- Beat dahell outta stale crackers and some cheap wine ?- Church let out we'd be walking on holy water !
It's all part of my rock and roll fantasy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back