Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew cleaned me out then Hurricane Harvey blew in and the grow went 5 days with no power --I'm just starting to put some back in a jar instead of taking it out !-- The rotation is back up and running so won't be long I'll start making some !-- Gotta figure out how to press with that heated baseball caps press or get something else !-- The plan is to just start making some dry ice hash and later start pressing it !

4:20.? Close enough....:48:....
O.G. Kush this evening...
40* and rainy..just raw out there...

Hi people, did ya miss me? Our daughter just left today. I need a long nap. Hope ya all are happy and stoned.

Evening Cane ! --Rose !-- U been missing Rose ? -- I thought U or Mr. RB might be sick !-- I been mostly entertaining myself ! -- I'm smoking something but I forgot what it was !-- Had some summer sausage cheese and crackers on top some caps !-- I may not be bullet proof but I'm sure I could slow a couple down !-- 58 and rainy at the beach with the temp dropping into the 30s tonight !- -I don't like it !

Smokin amnesia and makin gumbo...
hey California style, I’m sure y’all would laugh!!! But I’m makin it.

I'm look forward to this New Year !-- Gonna be a lot happens! -- I got a New Years request I prayed to Santa Claus about !-- It would just feel so good to see that Fake Fox propaganda channel driven off the air when it all hits the fan !-- They all but obstructing justice themselves !

I was watching the trick skiers earlier and if that jump woulda been about 4 feet lower I believe that man coulda made that jump !-- Looked like a bug hitting a windshield ! -- I coulda made a good living up in snow country just assisting on total hip operations !-- Be lot of people fall down I bet !-- We used to take an hour from the time we cut skin until it was sewed up on simple breaks across the neck of the hip joint !-- We had a special tool for pulling out the broken off ball joint called a cherry picker ! - Pop that puppy out and slap a new one in and done !

O.K. maybe it is a little more complicated than that but I thought I would leave out the sawing --rasping and hammering !-- Just some carpentry work !-- Nic yourself and U better hope they got no diseases cause now you'll have them too !-- I took a more than a couple blood splashes in the eyes and needle sticks and knife cuts !-- Then U gotta get the shots !-- Very painful shots !-- Some like Aids ain't no shot gonna help U !--
Red Cross won't take my blood anymore !-- I somehow ended up with a super immunity to hepatitis ! -
Looking back at how I made my living for 20 years scares da hell outta me ! -- Ain't got problems like that as a pot farmer !

Sympathy for the Devil -- Gimme Shelter -- After SRV doing Little Wing it seems to be settling into a Rolling Stones kinda night ! -- Leave me alone I'm busy !
Where my pipe ?

put together the Samsung 561c leds just like red did. do not look at these when you turn them on.

put together the Samsung 561c leds just like red did. do not look at these when you turn them on.

Bright they are, but I’ve got mine right down close to the plants. They seem to like it.

I have not been able to find much about the chips used in my the spider line. I haven’t notice any discoloration using these lights though I’ve not been growing long enough to really judge...

morning ofc,,,35 outside ,,,,getting tea and going back to my warm bed ,,not going to church today to cool ,,,god will understand ,,,,,zig

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Need coffee !-- My pipe ?--55 and nasty out --We get the big temp drop tonight !

That Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series I use are pretty forgiving !-- I keep them anywhere from a foot to 18 inches off the plants !-- Some that stretch get even close sometimes but I haven't seen any bleaching !
I'm sure there are better lights but I get by and if it ain't broke don't fix it !-- Box is half a square meter light is 300 watt so I guess I use 600 watts per square meter in bloom -- Veg lights are even cheaper ? -- Been thinking of switching to 24/ 7 veg !-- Can't thumb type and smoke! -- Later !

That's a little better !-- I think there is a zone in nutes and light where weed will grow !-- - I think it is a balancing game -- Giving the plant what it needs without much excess nutes and giving the plant enough of the right kind of light without too much waste --Closer U are to the center of that zone the better the plant will do !-- I think I'm in that zone but barely !--I need to fine tune my nutes because I don't think I'm getting but about 80 % of what these plants can do ! -This thing I've heard ya'll call "bag appeal" - I got that where I'm at but I'm still a little hot on my nutes so instead of new lights I'm tune in my nutes !

Morning OFC. New Year's Eve morning is here and football on the horizon. Started tailgating early with big cup of Joe and mixed bowl of gg#4 and hazelnut cream.
Keef, as you noted, different plants feed at different rates, so dialing in each box with 1 strain in it and adjusting the nutes for that 1 would be a good 1st step. You can easily build the led I built and it is brighter than the Mars or the UFO leds. It draws 240W and is substantially brighter than other lights.

Morning Umbra !-- I'm headed that way but 1st I need to find a common area where they all will grow !-- I don't expect the best yet !- Nutes are another reason I seem to be moving toward Indicas !-- There is a wide range of fast finishing Indicas !-- So I'm dialing in my nutes on indica heavy !-- That girl that can't hold up her bud up there is the Panama Powerhouse -- Her daughter by BBSL can !-- She lean more indica now !
I want a few more flavors and The Definitive Domina but other than that I think I'm good !- U gotta find a niche -- Indicas seem to be mine !-- I should be able to dial my nutes in for them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back