Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt anyone has an issue with your religious views but I’ve never seen wild strawberries the size of apples...it’s kinda like corn...nature had quite a different plant in mind till Native Americans showed the Europeans what they had...we proceeded to re-engineer...Now what’s going to be needed when the government finally sees the light and ends prohibition...they’re going to need to hire some stoners to catch themselves up as to what real cannabis is instead of that weak a$$ test pot they grow at the University of Mississippi...Oh wait, maybe they already did...https://www.statnews.com/2016/08/31/marijuana-research-dea-growers-permits/

Yep,,thats why we all love Weed. I believe you have a right to believe what ever you want,,as long as you dont hurt others with your beliefs.
And what is Polyploidy?

Yup !-- I'm run right over and put my name on that goverment growers list !-- I don't know bout all that oversight and stuff ?-- Can I sign my neighbor up ?
No --I'm sit tight in Texas -- keep my head down and sooner or later they gonna give me some wiggle room and I'm unleash my girls on them !-- Gummies? -( all kinds of edibles if the want )- Shatter ?-- hash oil cartridges?-I'll make whatever they want !-- - I remember a few years ago when I turned my old dealer on to a chunk of hash -- I thought he was gonna cry !-- He said he ain't even seen any hash for 25 years ! -- I need to get the grow off the beach and farther north in Texas but I'm pretty much where where I need to be !

Ya'll who have heard it a million times -- plug your ears !--
Weedman -- We all got DNA in each cell of our body and so do plants !-- It's the blueprint of life --Most natural stuff have 2 strands twisted together !-- When a cell divides that DNA unwinds and splits down the middle -- Each half makes a double of itself and becomes 2 copies of the original -- They move to either end of the cell and a "curtain" forms between them -- It will become a new cell wall where the cell will divided into 2 copies of the original cell !- While that curtain is forming there are chemicals that can be used to interfere with that process so that U end up with a cell that has 2 copies of DNA instead of 1 -- The odds of me turning a normal diploid plant into a genetically doubled tetraploid is quite out of a 1,000 if I have perfect technique and formula !-- Plus it will put any survivors at deaths door and I gotta be good enough to drag them back into the light !---- I spent a year zeroing in on it !- Rare as they gonna be I know a way around that !- One out of a thousand ?-- So I learn to make feminized seed then I breed me a coffee can full of seed bred from the dankest of the Dank normal plants I can lay hands on ! -- I'm set up to start a thousand seed every 2 weeks after another trail or 2 !
Seedfinders got 13,000 varieties listed -- U can't buy tetraploid seed commercially !-- I want to know it's a girl when I am successful !-- No hurry !

I take part of the blame for getting Keef started on the genetic coding discussion and his experiments. I breed some crazy stuff and when some of the crazy stuff inside Keef's mind hooked up with my stuff it was an iconoclastic revelation, it blew his mind, ok. Now its a quest.

No doubt !-- It's all Umbra's fault !--
Ya'll all a bad influence on me !-- St. Nick the one taught me about freezing off my wine !-- Gloman I ain't gonna say nothing but I got my eye on U !-- Some this weed need to be pressed for sure !-- The problem is a dose for us ain't the same as for normal people !-- That Gummies said 100 mg was 10 doses ?-- I'd say more like two and a half doses ?-- tops !

Attempting the math of getting 800 parts of the active ingredients per 10,000 parts ionized water out of a solution that is 80 % active ingredient made smoke come out my ears !-- Getting it to penetrate the cells and get it out before it kills them is tricky !-- That's not the real numbers U know ?-- I would say I'm within range now !-- but if it don't have a highly desirable trait ?-- I keep looking !-- No-- it never was about just making one it was about learning the skill !

Thanks Umbra,,but i didnt need Google. Besides,,i would still be going,,,what did it say.....lol
And now that i got a headache,,time for a bowl.

I've been waiting for their arrival, only see a couple per year here
no1.jpg

Gloman I ain't gonna say nothing but I got my eye on U !-- Some this weed need to be pressed for sure !-- The problem is a dose for us ain't the same as for normal people !-- That Gummies said 100 mg was 10 doses ?-- I'd say more like two and a half doses ?-- tops ![/QUOTE]

Hehehe# Well ya better watch close, I'm always up to something the law dogs don't like.
Sure as I'm still breathing I'm gonna work this thing and help those that I can. Ill spread the knowledge and the resources as wide and far as I can.
I just learned my daughters family has started taking cbd with good results too. She's in a totally redneck state and wants to stay within the law so she goes for commercial oil made from hemp but its a great sign that the good news is catching on.
Hope y'all have a great day!
(And Please folks, try to get along) Really no need to be snippy.

My motto is: Live, Love & Learn!

Oh yeah, by the way, I'd sure like to try one of those 100mg. gummies! It'll take some convincing for me to believe 100mg. Is too much.

Good morning, shakey rose here. off to the doc early. Company still here, i have a ham and egg casserole in the oven, hope it is good. Nice to read all your posts.
Umbra, are you going to have to do sales? How do you feel about this company?
Keef, soon as my peeps leave, that box is in the mail.
Re, i hope you get the neuropathy helped.
Ness, did you get your stuff yet? How you doing ? Budlight, i hope you get your seeds you want.
Have a good day peeps.

Can't help it, I just had to show ya what the cbd oil has done for Barney. Before the oil he couldn't even walk with his head up. Now I have to get on him to stay all 4s on the floor. :)

Attachments

• 0522181008.jpg
    0522181008.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back