Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Rose things are pretty good over here hope you’re have an excellent day your casserole sounds pretty delicious to

Morning friends. I'm getting pretty tired of youtubes new policy on weed channels.
I know it’s pretty sad what they’re doing and I know a few other companies like that are doing the same thing I really miss my YouTube shows that’s for sure

Storms moved in while prepping the Minnow for her yearly launch, perch are hitting now,,,,waiting on the walleye runs

5-18 launch prep.JPG

I promise not to metion Strawberries again Keef. Besides,,i still have a headache from reading. Lol
That was a joke.
Hope everybody has a bowl of Dank,,,time to smokem if you gottem.

Evening OFC. Overcast all day again. Did the gardening, pull weeds, rank a little. That's all I got done today.

Rose, I got my lights from FED's. The show down with UPS is tomorrow. I'll be waiting. I bet you are have a blaze with your company, have a great evening Rose.

Bwanabud good luck fishing. Be careful.

I got a kayak --but it ain't no real boat !
They opening the 1st high CBD farm in Texas !-- Gonna be a scrabble for growers soon ?-- I myself can grow some high CBD weed !-- Somebody need to just scoop me up and put a grower in they pocket but I ain't looking for no job !-- I want a piece of the pie !-- So the dance begins ?-- Hook up without getting locked up !

That’s the trouble Keef, in California that hookup is very expensive I think...ask Umbra.

nice boats. I have a kayak. I've had sailboats. I love sailing. Been looking at a windrider trimaran. Their rave is the 1 if you like to sail fast.

That's why I stay in Texas !-- I figure there's plenty people got money and want in on the ground floor of the coming weed industry and don't know squat about growing ?-- They need me they just don't know it yet !--

Gloman I sent U some of this Mazar-i-Shariff-x- BBSL didn't I ?-- Meant to anyway !-- There's your hash plant !-- Hooga- Booga !-- That's gonna work !-- "Waldo" that little Black Berry Snow Lotus boy sure did me right !

When I was talking to the VP of Sales, we were talking about the science of sales, so to speak. If you try to just sell something to someone, you will hit a brick wall. No one what's to be sold a bunch of b s. You need to solve a problem that the customer has. But if everybody has a solution to the problem, then it's just a matter of who's cheapest and no way to differentiate you from the herd. So you have to solve a problem the customer didn't know they had. Keef, you can solve a problem, they don't know they have. And that is a formula for a sale.

Nope that's not sailing !-- They just flying low !
Umbra U know I got a secret weapon ain't many in Texas growers got !-- The OFC !-- I knows some people knows a little bout weed !
Wait !-- Got Tab Benoit recorded live at The Funky Biscuit on the box !-- Try a hit of this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back