Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh, ok. Thanks
How did the rso turn out?
Did it do a good job? Did you use vacume?

Good afternoon ofc...I really enjoyed that Budlight...sometime the best music is made right at home by a completely unknown player...I don’t know who he is but is a player for sure...very nice!
And nice backyard too...could only be made better if there were a couple a weeds growing nearby...

A gram is a gram -- Don't matter whether it is in an oil base or not !---It would make it easier to measure -Easier to divide the dose -- Might also make it easier to take and if an oil was already there wouldn't be a need to add anything to help it obsorb better !--
Am I not thinking right that a gram of pure trichomes is not the same as a gram cut with other oil? Two of my long term users used too much. If they followed directions to start with a half a grain of short grain rice size and then move to a piece of rice size they wouldn't have od'd.

20180722_162504.jpg
20180722_162233.jpg
20180722_162904.jpg
1 week from chop.

1 gram RSO thinned in a gram of oil still contains 1 gram of RSO - A gram of RSO dissolved in 2 grams of oil still contains one gram of RSO !-- That way instead of eye balling a dose the size of a grain of rice the dosage could be say one half mil - Or what ever the math for the dilution says is in a dose !
Had a bad day catch up later !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman that was me asking about filtering wine thru charcoal with that same process Umbra used filtering an alcohol extract !-- Thought I would give it a try and see what happens !

Am I not thinking right that a gram of pure trichomes is not the same as a gram cut with other oil? Two of my long term users used too much. If they followed directions to start with a half a grain of short grain rice size and then move to a piece of rice size they wouldn't have od'd.
Mayhaps they was high when they read the instructions...I might’a done the same thing...in fact, I might like to try that...

You’ve seen this view of the garden before but here are Bucky and I waiting for mama to return home... Bucky is a mommas boy so h is a bit stressed...I on he other hand know that Momma is just a couple doors down the street...have a great Sunday evening y’all...
C2B33ED7-73ED-4B35-A13D-D0BACCC404EC.jpeg

I feel like maybe I didn't make myself clear on diluting RSO with olive or coconut oil !-- Grain of rice is hard to judge as a dose !-- If U put a gram of RSO into enough oil to make
10 cc. -- If U plan to give the gram in a day and break it down into doses -- It becomes easier-- of that 10 cc volume if U plan on 4 doses a day?--Give 2.5 cc.-- If U plan on 3 doses a day it would be 3.3 cc !-- I'm just saying increase the volume so it can be measured easier !

Good morning. I've been lurking for a couple weeks reading the comments. I thought I should say "Hello" and introduce myself.
Hello.
I just started growing my own and just began consuming the fruits of my first grow. Now I have 3 new clones in the 4x4 tent and trying to germinate some seeds in a smaller "veg" tent I recently set up.

It's nice to see other old farts out there enjoying growing their own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Kiamcua --
Welcome to the OFC !-- Sounds like U kicking it !-- It is nice to grow your own. - -Pull up a chair !-- What U growing and how ?-- U in dirt or water ? -- What kind of lights ?-- We a nosey bunch !-- I am anyway !-- Again Welcome !

Good morning everyone hope everyone’s off to an excellent start this morning just about to start my second spray but it’s looking like I’ve gotten rid of those thrips Maybe 200 bucks on this botanigard 22wp is worth it I noticed you lucky guys in the states can pick the stuff up for like 80 bucks a bag but being in Canada and then our pesticide laws are in sane so it makes stuff like this co-op double the price Rose it says it’s organic so maybe you might want to check into some of the stuff for your outside girls

Attachments

• C85F362F-E56E-4673-86F2-21D01820E487.jpeg
    C85F362F-E56E-4673-86F2-21D01820E487.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 15
Kiamcua --
Welcome to the OFC !-- Sounds like U kicking it !-- It is nice to grow your own. - -Pull up a chair !-- What U growing and how ?-- U in dirt or water ? -- What kind of lights ?-- We a nosey bunch !-- I am anyway !-- Again Welcome !
I am with Keef what you got going on in the secret chamber And it’s nice to meet you

Good afternoon guys

I have been very fortunate and lucky in that since I moved to the Sierra foothills about 5 years ago I have not had problems with pests. *Knocks on wood*.
I do use SNS 209 as a preventative measure and that may be helping.

It is great to see you here Kiamcua!

Have an awesome day you awesome people! :D

4:20 -- Always 4:20 round here !-- I'm outta coffee-- Need to do a supply run and it's about a thousand degrees out there !-- I perfer my coffee but I can live with a cup of tea right now !-- I don't know how to tell U how hot it is out there !-- Looks like that BOC boy got to NL -x- BBSL-- I don't know what to expect - It was not planned !-- Smoking some of that NL-X-BBSL right now !-- She bad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back