Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning all ya all.
Good to read all of you. Congratulations RE!!!!! woohoo. I will always grow with dirt. In my bathroom now i have 2 10 gallon pots and one 20. this was a new experiment for me and I like it.

Attachments

• DSCF5246.JPG
    DSCF5246.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF5248.JPG
    DSCF5248.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF5249.JPG
    DSCF5249.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF5250.JPG
    DSCF5250.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 25
I'm kinda Snow Lotus heavy ?-- My 1st encounter with the Snow Lotus was thru The Tranquil Elephantizer outta Bohdi at Umbra's advice !--Which was a Snow Lotus mom and an Aphgooey dad !( I think ?)-- He didn't steer me wrong !-- Anyway !-- I think I need the pure Snow Lotus !--
I took a chance when I bred that BBSL to all those girls !-- Sometimes when U take a chance it works out better than U could have thought !-- He did me right !-- When the law changes down here ?-- Texas in trouble !--
snowlotus = afgooey x blockhead

U just keep rocking that dirt Rose !-- If it ain't broke -- Don't fix it !-- Don't look broke to me !-- We all got to adapt to what we got to work with and looks like U making the most of that bathroom !-- I want to be flexible and adapt to whatever is coming next !-- I got some experience with water but I know some people that knows all about dirt farming should that situation present itself !-- I've put a lot of thought into a modest commercial grow !--but if I could grow outside in fairly out of the way place without fear of jail ?-- I'd have a dump truck full of composted forest products delivered and get my shovel out !-- I figure I'll most likely end up inside so I might better be proficient and water pharming ?

I knew that didn't sound right Umbra !-- I get high and I get confused easy !-- What was the Tranquil Elephantizer ?-- Snow Lotus and what ?

tranquil elephantizer = snowlotus x '88 G13/HP. He lost the male and did a remix of '88 G13/HP x snowlotus

Everytime I was at the site they been sold out !-- These BBSL crosses remind me of the Tranquil Elephantizer !-- Hit U like a hammer !-- Makes me wanna play around with some more Snow Lotus !
Damm !- Sneezing fix !-- Bout blew my eyeball out !-- More coffee and a toke or 2 so I can regain my composure !-- Probably should have went to the doctor a week or more ago !-- Doctors don't like me !-- I go in and tell them -- I want U to take a culture of my nose and give me the appropriate antibiotic for that bug !-- They'd try to get me hooked on opiates and other stuff like xanax again !-- U can't just give somebody like me all that stuff !-- We can't be trusted to take the prescribed dosage !-Lost most of a decade as a legal junkie !-- I ain't doing that again !

I didn't have an infection this time !-- I know that smell !-- I just got sick cause I wasn't taking care of myself !-- I'm getting better !

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra I used an - F-2 -- B.B. King male from U on maybe a dozen girls too that haven't been grown yet !-- Panama Powerhouse-- Cheesy Jones -- King Louie -GDP-X-BPU-- and some other hybrids !-- Grown the way the Gloman grow they would be HUGE !-- Ain't nothing wrong with the genetics either !-- I always been impressed with that BPU-X-B.B. !

Ya know Nick, i just keep learning. I started with 5 gallon pots and got 1-3 ounces depending. That was under hps. Now with the led's we will see what i get. I have no idea. But why grow a little each grow or a lot? LOL. I have a need for a lot of cbd. so go big or go home. ha. I gotta say kinda sheepishly, that this outdoor has been the best ever. This indoor is too. I am a happy girl.
I just took a bud off Lemon Tree as it is pure cloudy. I don't want amber on her. She is only day 53. I will be out of town next week so I wasn't going to take her for another week. hmmm, advice?
I looked for how long she takes and one person said 55-60 days. that is fast for a sativa.

Re, that dirt will come out long enough for me to take a bath and then those pots will go back in with amendments and another grow. I need to get a cbd crew indica valentine, Has anyone gotten a girl? I need to go start another medical grow.

Good afternoon guys

The weather seems to be cooling a bit and I have been busy outside doing stuff this weekend. It is good to sit down and relax.

I have only used perlite to add to my soil so I am pretty clueless about hempy pots.
I first heard of people using perlite and circulating water with nutes in big grows in the 70s. I was never that sophisticated in my grow knowledge to try anything like that at the time.. or now for that matter. lol

I was in Home Depot and saw pots for water grows last night. I picked up 3 bags of that Black Magic Soil Mix to try it out while I was there. Home Depot does need a bigger premium grow section and selection I think. This Home Depot seems to be sold out of different things every time I go. The fabric bags are always sold out. Just empty spaces. There seems to me an obvious need to expand this section. You can go the regular lighting section and pick up replacement MH or HPS bulbs pretty easy but go to the premium grow section and the only light if I see is one 45W LED. grrr
ok enough venting about Home Depot. I do feel lucky to see this section at all. I think they could do a lot more business if they expanded this section and kept it stocked. ha ha

Have a great day OFC!

20180909_154056.jpg
I still got a little bit of a grow !-- The Blue Val ( Blueberry- x- Valentine)-- isn't sexed yet but the other 2 are !
There she is in the corner Rose !
The SR91-X - (Mazar-i-Shariff-x BBSL ) -- Be revegging !-

What up Burnin1 ?-- Mane they deliver everything except my water !-- After I started learning to grow in water I had this crazy idea !-- Stacked -Fast cycle --Sea Of Green -- Aero under leds !-- I got a better idea these days !

Good evening OFC. Rose love your grow. I'm not a happy camper with my grow. New, things take time. I'm getting close in posting picture. If I don't break something first. Everyone have a nice evening. (bong hit)

Evening Ness !-- U learn and move on !--
What's up with the new guy selling weed ?-- Been like 5 minutes and he hasn't been bounced yet !-- I seem to be missing something myself !- U know I got that head injury so I ain't sure about a lot of stuff but seems to me there would be a better market somewhere else ?-- Trying to sell weed to pot farmers ?-- Must be the head injury because that don't make any sense at all to me ?
Now things might be a little different if people was showing up all the time saying "I'll buy all your excess at prime price !" -- Then they might just be at the right place ?-- I mean if things were different !-- It would be against the rules to do that now !

Thanks smoking g! I planted 4 of those and 4 of the Franks gift valentine. Just found a few thrip in my veg closet. oh well. I got this. lol

3 books and an op-ed all telling the same general story!-- Damm !-- Could it be true ?

Morning O.F.C.!-- Little after 4 am central !-- In the middle of a thunderstorm !-- I'm asleep -- Lightening must have struck near -- Thunder shook the house -- Keef jumped outta bed and ran into the wall -- Thought something done got me --That's gonna leave a mark !-- Can't go back to sleep after that !-- Got caps in my belly -- pipe is full and coffee brewing !-- Maybe I can nap later ?-- Oh !-- That hurts !-- I'm be stiff from that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back