Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to use this down time to decide what I'll start 1st !-- I gotta get my Indicas up and running but I got some hybrids that got me interested!-- Umbra's " TheWhite -x- Nepal Indica" -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus has a production plant -- I've seen it and will have it back !-- Same with Snow Lotus - x- BBSL-- Half Snow Lotus on both sides !-- She'll make pink bud !- Still trying to thin the others down some !--"Waldo" that BBSL male did ole Keef right !-- Then I used his son with a Mazar-i-Shariff mom on a couple that need evaluating !-
Barney's Farm Nightshade and SR -91 !-- Plus a mess of crosses with an f-2 B.B.King male out the house of Umbra !
Several more with a Box of Chocolate dad !--Like a Blueberry mom in ( GDP-X BPU)-x- BOC !-- I Don't even know what I got yet !-- Maybe put that AK- x- BBSL cross on the list ?-- There's something there!-- Decisions - Decisions ?
I'll have to watch Other Keef cause he'll want to start some of everything right now !-- U know that ain't right ! -- He gets me in more trouble than U know !

Last edited by a moderator:
11,700 homes burned in California?-- Mane that's like major hurricane damage -- U know with a word there could be more help than U need ?-- U also know that the order will not be given ?-- Even the few troops on the border would be a big help but No that won't happen either !-- I'm sorry guys !--In this event and an absence of leadship it's gonna get worse before it gets better !-- Sometimes the aftermath is worse than the event !-- Stand tall and hang in there !

thanks brother ,,,he was there on the day I was released ,,,it took a few weeks before I got him back legally ,,,my twin sister was his legal caretaker while I was away ….I was amazed how my lawyer told me exactly what would happen ,,,,,pay me this much and and you'll get 5 years probation,,,told him there is no real way for me to stop smoking for 5 years he came back with 1 year in jail and told me I would be out in 6 months ,,,I took the six months,,,now im free,,, I got my son back and my son of a ***** ex husband will never call the police on anyone again ,,,now I just need to come up with 15 grand to pay back the people who put it up for me

Evening Zig !-- U know Nick got caught too ?-- I'm going thru a divorce and got my grow stuff packed up !-- I'll get this place back together and on the market in a month or 2 -- I'll have a realtor looking for me a little out of the way place !-- I'll only have my social security so ?- Plus enough equipment to pump out maybe pound a month or more just depends !-- Just so there ain't no doubt ? -- I'm a pot farmer !-- I know it's against the law and there are serious consequences if I get caught -- but I yam what I yam ?-- I learnt the art of growing the sticky -icky from U guys !
Thanks U for teaching me !--
Now I got to set up "The Stoner Ranch "- at the end of "Copperhead Road" and grow some serious weed !--

Funny how that works ain't it Zigg? "Pay me this much and this will happen". That's pretty much what I am hearing too. I can't get locked up though, that's beyond my tolerance limits.

They call it "Possession" !-- I call it " Joint Custody " !--

I always figured if they came at us thru the OFC they would come after me 1st !-- Prohibition state farmer acting like a peacock or something online right in front of God and everybody ?-- U know he got to go down !-- The grow is put up for now and I'm still on the loose !-- I've learnt alot about alot round here !-- Next grow I'll put it all into practice !

How about a banana split ?-- No nuts !--- Or a butterscotch malt ?--and don't put no whip cream on it !- Maybe a Root beer float ?-- Hot Fudge Sundae ?-- All I got is vanilla ice cream--Chocolate syrup and some soda !-- I be alright !
Might be the weed ?

I stop smoking for days sometimes and sometimes I smoke all day for days. It does not bother so much not to smoke. I do it if I have company over who does not smoke or if I am busy. You can do it Rose. :)

good morning OFC ,,,,,I'm sorry your going thru hard times my brother ,,,you and dee dee are always in my prayers ,,,I hope it does not get to ugly ,,,,stay safe and be well my big brother,,,,nick good luck to ya ,,,time is your friend ,,,postpone it as long as possible ,,try to get as many extensions as possible ,,it expensive but its your best bet ,,,police get transferred ,,evidence gets misplaced ,,,after more than a year of extensions ,,a judge will look at how long your case has been in court they will cut you a better deal just to get the case off the docket

Last edited:
Thanks Zig !-- We still get along it's a friendly divorce !-- We kinda have a lifestyle problem !-- I'm an Outlaw pot farmer and she's a high dollar specialty Nurse who doesn't need to be associated with what I do !-- I get caught it could cause her big problems too just by association !-- I'm gonna be coming out the shadows in a tricky way soon and she has to protect her career !--I want to run the grow end of a Texas dispensery !-- I expect limited mmj after the 1st. of the year and may approach docs she knows about a dispensary !---So it's for the best !---She was in for a few days last week and made me some gumbo !-- I sent her back with some weed !--

Anybody seen my grinder ?- I keep losing it !-- I'm buy me 2 or 3 so I can always find one !-- It was right here !

Good morning y'all.
Gotta do a funeral this morning.
Not looking forward to that at all.
Umbra
How often do you use your fulvic acid supplements?
I know you grow in soilless.
Do you add every watering or alternate?

Yeah Umbra how U use fulvic acid ?-- Can I use it in aero ?
I suppose if I'm using water would I not want Humic acid instead ?--Fulvic as a topical and Humic for the in the water ?

I add it to my other flowering nutes. yes every other feeding. No idea about hydroponics or aeroponics

Cool. Thanks!

What I've been reading and hydro shop guy says is humic for soil fulvic for hydro but quality humic is clean and free of clogging particles and humic has fulvic in it. So, I'm using using it.

Shouldn't be a problem Umbra ?-- I know to start slow on something new !-- In my nute formula they recommend 10 mils per gallon of the nute (Botonacare pro grow or bloom) -- I use 3 and it is plenty !
I need to chase down some seed to dis "Mimosa" !-- I'm kinda liking it !-- Don't know if it is sativa or indica but I'm guessing a hybrid ?-- Maybe mostly indica ?-- Got a nice taste !-- I wonder how long it take to finish ?--- They finish in 60 days or less Hybrids are fine with me !-- Got a nice citrus thing happening but it has layers of terps !- Another Mystery terp plant ?-- I Like mystery terps !

Setting up a new e-mail account for Other Keef !-- He bout to network the Austin MMJ scene !-- I'm keep myass hid !-- Gonna be tricky to do this without getting caught ?-- This is the time I been waiting on so why hold back ?--

Good morning OFC, thought I'd just stop and say hi. I'm feeling like I,m getting my MOJO back, have 5 plants growing just marvelously. 3 indica X valentine and 2 cindy 99 ( thanks Rose ) , They be ready for harvest around christmas ho,ho ,ho.....
Sitting up here in MA where I shoveled 8" of snow the other day and snowing like heck again this AM way to early.) BUT after seeing all the devastation around the country from fires floods and hurricanes, I'll just shovel my snow and be thankful that's the worst of it.
Hope you all have a fine day...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back