Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC, clear and cold outside here. Smokinggranpa I grew up in Ma. Got to crowded and I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest. Shoveled my share of snow, I will take the rains. So nice that you can grow legal there now.
Puffin all day:)

I agree with cane, i live in the armpit of the state but I do love the PNW.
Good morning all. Grandpa, glad you have some new genetics up, it just never gets old this growing pot thing. ho hoho is right.

So i didn't smoke until 3 pm yesterday and I did feel better. I think i am overdoing the oil, i cut it back a bit last night but think i will cut back again. It is like my cannabinoid receivers are yelling, ENOUGH.

Keef so nice to hear dd was there and made you gumbo. Class act, both of yall.
Smoking a little lemon tree today. cloudy dreary and cold, but not on fire, so we good.
Oh, i want to tell you guys something. next page please.

So bud is transcribing his grandfather WW1 journal that he kept while on a ship. He was such a cool dude and so polite, listen to this one paragraph after the boys had been to town.
Well I worked until 2 o'clock in the office and after eating dinner was informed that one of the boys in the barracks had discovered that he was loaded with the little creatures which delicacy forbids me to name. The entire bunch of us were marched to the bath house and I certainly enjoyed a nice hot shower bath. I did not have the visitors myself but was mighty glad to get the bath.
So that was buds grandfather, want to hear my grandfather? I was 18, seeing him in the hospital in the midwest... How you feeling grandpa I asked? " like a wild bob cat with my ass hole torn off, that's how i feel.
I have never forgotten it as i was mortified.

Cool Rose !-- I think I might be more like your grandpa than Bud's !-- My grandfather also served in WW1 -- He was one them Dough Boys in Europe !-- Fighting the war on horseback ! -- He never talked about it but I saw the pics !
If D.D. will set that e-mail up for me I want U to forward it to your Texas patient if U will -- I plan to take them off your hands soon as I can and take care of it myself ? -- Everyone says U don't need help to set up an e-mail that can't be traced back to U !-- They don't have a head injury or understand that I have trouble with what others consider an easy task !-- Most haven't gotten so aggravated with computer tech that they shot they phone either !-- I have kilt 2 that way !--If U shoot in the house it with make your ears bleed !-- I'm better now !
I'm a reformed phone assassin !

to be fair, my other grandpa was a methodist minister.
We will be keeping this little boy Keef, he is family.

Cool Rose !- Long as he is taken care of !-- I still need to get busy at networking in Austin and the rest of Texas -- That's not the only one in Texas that needs MMJ !-- I kinda feel like Texas is gonna open up mmj but not wide open !
Time for another dose of caps!-- Cold misty ( in the 50s) with occasional rain and wind !-- I had good intentions to get **** done today but I haven't !-- Oh well ?

our little dog Bucky has stage 4 liver disease...we’ve been treating home for the last 4 months but this morning he is not doing well at all...usually first thing in the morning, he is all about his vitamin/treat...this morning he couldn’t even climb the steps back into the house and had no interest in his treat...his eyes seem clouded and he won’t even pick up his head...my wife is not taking this well but I think his time is about up...he was a good friend for almost 11 years...

C1B8EAC4-02F2-4190-946E-D5603875449C.jpeg

Sorry RE !-- I got 2 buried in the flowerbed !-- One was with me for 17 years !-- I can't think about stuff like that right now !-- Best Wishes !

Oh no RE, can you give him a bit of cbd? I always thought the smaller ones live longer but i guess not. He has been lucky to have you guys as his best friend. We are all dog lovers here, I am sending healing thoughts to Bucky. It is hard to go thru but the dogs are worth our pain. i think.

Thanks guys, yes we have been giving him cbd’s as well as other meds prescribed and also iv hydration a couple times per week...he’s been doing ok but today he is way down...he doesn’t seem to be in pain but just doesn’t feel well...

U don't want one like this !-- He bad !-- He a bud thief !-- He will bite dahell outta U !-- When it's raining he will do his business -- Over by the door - They have thier own doggie door !-- That is not the same as outside !--Swat at him and it will just start a fight !--Sometimes he wins !-- Last time I bathed him I looked like a victim out one those horror movies afore we was done !-- Ain't doing it like that no more !-- !
20181120_143255.jpg

Watched the news and thought long and hard about it !-- I don't wanna have to take 3 days off again so I'm have to pass !-- Got a nice glow working !- I do like my cannacaps !
Weather been messing with my face today and it's been a Hazy Shade of Winter all day --So I been fighting back with caps !-- I have been known to take too much !-- Might better add today to that list !-- I got a pipe-- Somewhere ?
Stock market took a hard hit today !-- Lost all it has gained since the 1st of the year in the last week or so !-- Dow was down about 600 points today !
-- I need to find me one them red MAGA hats before they disappear ?

So Massachewy finally has cannabis shops open for business. $19/gram or $420/oz! Robbery! But people waited in line for hours. In snow and sleet. Dummies. I saw some pics of the flowers they are selling. Pretty lousy trim job. Sugar leaves were left on the buds. I guess if you are selling to people who have no other options and people who ‘just wanted to be a part of the end of prohibition’, you can go that route. I will need to try some of the products though. I have not smoked anything except what I have grown in 4 or so years(I have no pot friendly friends locally). I also want to compare their edibles to mine. I know mine are enjoyed by people I give them to(and I like them too) but I have no clue about mg of thc or cbd.

I had a retail gummy once !-- 100 mg -- Package said it was 10 doses !-- I said maybe 4 ?-- Should I be ashamed ?
Right now the way I'm leaning I would say I must have at least 45 mg on board !-- I'm not bullet proof but I bet I could slow some down ?

lol keef. i am just curious to kinda calibrate my brownies. i have a batch of cannabutter that was not strong enough so i enhanced it with reduced tincture and a couple of grams of 120 um bubble hash. the batch before i enhanced it would give a good buzz from with a normal sized brownie. my normal batches take about a quarter brownie to get lit but good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back