Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we’re extremely slow at our house...it’s 8:30 pm and we’re just getting ready to eat...well nobody has to work tomorrow so we’ll make the best of it...My only job was to make the pumpkin pie and I did that hours ago...hope you all had a great day...

Morning O.F.C. -- Ugh !-- Wake and Bake !-- Black Friday ?-- Competitive shopping day !-- I don't do that !-- Do these people know about Amazon ?-- U can bet U won't catch me fighting the crowds ! --

Drive careful Umbra !-- There's crazy people out there that will just try to take the right of way !-- Don't want to do that to me !-- I will swap some paint with U !-- and it's gonna be your fault too !-- I ain't gonna hit U with the front on my car !-- Ex amry MP -- I know the rules !-
U going anywhere near a weed store ?-- I got a list !-- I hate U guys !-- My time will come !

morning OFC man I still feel fat ,,,worked at the food shelter yesterday ,,,we were able to feed over 25 family's,,,almost 125 people nothing makes you feel as good as to hand a hungry child a plate of hot food ,,my son worked with me for a little while ,,he handed out dinner rolls,,, I made him work for about an hour but after that he just wanted to play so I let he go ,,,I want him to learn to power of kindness ,,,gonna smoke me a joint and go back to bed for an hour or so ,,maybe two

Dose of cannacaps be kicking in -- A nap ?-- That could happen ?-- Took the trash out !-- Caught up on my news -- Housing cost are beginning to spike -- 1,500 jobs coming most of them want a beach house -- I got a nice one gonna be for sale soon !-- Right about the time cost peak !-- I did alright coming out the swamp after Katrina -- Everybody wanted a house and I had an undamaged one --So I got paid right !- I think maybe I can do it again !-- More I make better Stoner Ranch I get !--
A nice buzz and some music I do alright !-- It's misty and overcast but supposed to clear up and be in the 70s later -- Might be able to do some yard work this weekend . -- Got nothing has to be done right now !-- Where my pipe !- Still got a little hash !-- I see a respectable buzz in my near future !

Morning OFC , hope you all had a fine holiday.
Had an interesting time yesterday, went to My wife's family for Tday, haven't seen most of them in about a year and back then they were all pretty much anti-pot advocates. Well what a difference a yr makes. They wee constant questions from all of them about what works for this and that and how do you grow and is your cancer really better and on and on. Change is rapidly coming,,,,
Also MA first retail store not far from me and in my sons town. No plans to buy anything but my son is happy that the tax base will be well needed.
My plans for the day " Consume more cannabis , consume less everything else."
Have a wonderful day all MP's.

Find me a nice out of the way place !- Gonna get me some them giant chickens and some goats --Who know what else !--- The goats and maybe a pair of donkeys are to make sure U don't walk up on the grow !-- I can make sure U don't just drive up to it so if someone wants to snoop around they gotta come in on foot !-- If U do that yourass belong to me !- I gotta say prohibition taught me how to secure a grow and hide one !-

I saw on the news the president's traditional Thanksgiving call to the troops yesterday !-- Wish I wouldn't have seen it !--

Good morning OFC
th

Have a GREAT day! :D

I know the feeling but I'm doing OK today -- I had 4 cannacaps made from decarbed good bud and a tablespoon of coconut oil for breakfast !-- and coffee !- Lots of coffee !
Plus the pipe !-- I'm not feeling much pain !-- Doing complicated things like walk and talk might be a little much but other than that -- I'm tight !

Don't eat the romaine lettuce !-- I'm an iceberg kinda guy myself -- Like anyone wants to eat some more of anything ?
Dam gluttony that's what this is !-- U should be ashamed !
Want a bite of pecan pie ?

Liquid Weed = 1/2 strength hash oil in an e-cig cartridge!-- I been looking and if U wanna use with a vape pen it's full strength hash oil or nothing !-- There's a niche there that needs filling ? -- U do the math of turning a whole crop into hash oil - U would make more from the trimmed flowers than from the hash oil U could extract from it !-- Liquid Weed I think could change that !-- Charge 3/4 what hash oil carts cost ?-- It's a thought ?--

Bucky’s feelin better so we’re catching the train into San Francisco for the day and night...we were in such a rush, I forgot my weed... May have to find a recreational shop in the city...

Go Bucky !-- Good Times RE !
Outta wine bottles again !-- Got a mixed case of Fruit Cocktail and peach wine !-- They turned out just fine !-- 3-4 more cases I be caught up !-- Took my afternoon dose of caps and having coffee!-- Maybe I also plant some peach and fruit cocktail trees at the new place ? -- That peach wine makes me wanna start bragging-- got another gallon of it too !-- Where my pipe ?

Good morning OFC. More rain. Heading out for Healdsburg.
Just looked up the Emerald Cup...Looks like a fun time...you spending the whole weekend? Looks like a lotta music as well as fine cannabis...have a blast!!!

15th and 16th for the cup. I was working. Left at 5am. My security clearance gives me 24 hour access. Plant was closed. Security came by while I was working in the rain. I had texted the plant manager I was on site. Smoking a few new strains, lol. The Forbidden jelly is loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back