Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocket
All you've missed is life in a snow cone without any flavoring. Can't walk in it, can't drive in it, can't eat it and it'll kill you stay out in it too long.
Snow.........how pretty. lol

We have now entered our 8th week without rain and over 30deg cel a lot of that over 40 so right now snow sounds great LOL

Morning OFC !
Foggy and warm at the beach maybe high 60s !
I'm have to get a thermometer out and learn to C from F with Crockett and Bud light around !-- Sounds like Texas weather Cuz !-- Summertime in South Texas we hover around 100 F daily sometimes hotter - That would be close to 50 C ?-- So I know hot too !- Stay away from Snow !-- It's coldhell !-- Always cold and can't seem to warm up -- That's not for me !-- I haven't even turned my heat on this year!-- Couple times I turned the stove on for awhile to warm it up some but that's about it !
So we burning ya'll ?-- Wake and Bake !

32 here in the mountain state. That's 0c for you, keef. Morning folks.

Good morning OFC. Here in the Central Valley of CA, we normally go 9 months with no rain, then it rains 5 or 6 days a week for 3 months. In winter 0 C is common at night, and in summer 50 C + at least 75 days during the summer.

Didn't get any sleep last 2 nights. Sucking on ice chips and spitting out blood still.

They trying to get the infection on the run before they cut U Umbra !-- Sucks to be U right now !- I know from personal experience -- Did yesterday last about 20 years ?-- Time stops and ain't nothing but the pain --Sarge told me once
-- If U find yourself walking thruhell ?-- Keep walking !
I think it's wrong they didn't give U some Norco or at least some vicodin with those antibiotics !

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have a plan for my morning music -- Started with CSN -- Dark Star -- Then took a left !-- Lizzy Hale of Halestorm can do no wrong in my book !-- Dorothy be around -- Ain't no church in the wild !-- See where it goes from there ?-- I might B-real today and get some stuff done unless my face locks up again ?-- Right Now ?-- I got unfinished business with this pipe !- That tincture kicks in faster than caps !-- I took more than I needed again !-- I'm bad !-- --I do what I want !-- U ain't the boss of me !

Getting a script for pain meds these days is next to impossible.
Gov is making junkies out of ppl who Have to get relief from street dealers. Heroin is cheep and EVERYWHERE.

Good morning OFC

Happy Anniversary 2Red!

Keef: That sounds like some good morning music. Dorothy "jam in the van" could get my morning moving. he he Great song.
I love Halestprm as well. With my coffee, a bowl and some music I am rockin this morning. :)

Have a GREAT day everyone.

Getting a script for pain meds these days is next to impossible.
Gov is making junkies out of ppl who Have to get relief from street dealers. Heroin is cheep and EVERYWHERE.
Morning
Sorry to hear Umbra
I had my front teeth done a yr ago , no pain pills

It really sucks for people in real pain now, I could not even get a hydro/cough syrup for my wife
Lucky I was so bad the Doc gave me One bottle and no refills
My ribs still felt like they were broken from non stop coughing.

Hang in there STIGGY !-- Get well soon !--I'm stutter stepping my way to better !-- A good day then a bad one then better again !- Scares me !--
Burnin1 -- After Midnight !-- I'm like a professional at getting high and listening to my jams !
I remember back in the days some cute little nurses used to let me go shopping in the docs samples closet !-- Once I found a nice sized bottle of morphine suspension concentrate for mixing cough syrups or some such !-- It hitched a ride home with me ! -- They should never ever let someone like me anywhere near a pharmacy or hospital !-- The Anesthesia
Dept. at this one hospital used to make a list to order from the pharmacy !-- The list to the pharmacy sometimes had some other stuff added to it by the time I got there ! -- They got what they ordered !( and so did I )

Hang in there STIGGY !-- Get well soon !--I'm stutter stepping my way to better !-- A good day then a bad one then better again !- Scares me !--
Burnin1 -- After Midnight !-- I'm like a professional at getting high and listening to my jams !
I remember back in the days some cute little nurses used to let me go shopping in the docs samples closet !-- Once I found a nice sized bottle of morphine suspension concentrate for mixing cough syrups or some such !-- It hitched a ride home with me ! -- They should never ever let someone like me anywhere near a pharmacy or hospital !-- The Anesthesia
Dept. at this one hospital used to make a list to order from the pharmacy !-- The list to the pharmacy sometimes had some other stuff added to it by the time I got there ! -- They got what they ordered !( and so did I )
Keef
How long has this cold-flu been with you?
I can not seem to get it out of my throat right at cough center.
Feel better

STIGGY the worst of the flu seems over I'm just fight inflamation in my face which is probably the last of the flu !
I'm breathing OK and not coughing much !- I feel U on the sore ribs !- I don't have a clue how many days it lasted !

Last edited by a moderator:
STIGGY the worst of the flu seems over I'm just fight inflation in my face which is probably the last of the flu !
I'm breathing OK and not coughing much !- I feel U on the sore ribs !- I don't have a clue how many days it lasted !
Too Many I am sure
Thanks Brother

When we used to get finished with emergency surgery in the middle of the night at this one hospital -- The nurse and I used to sit down next to the Anesthesia machine -- turn on the Nitrous Oxide and pass the mask for awhile !

We used to get finished with some emergency surgery in the middle of the night at this one hospital the nurse and I used to sit down next to the Anesthesia machine -- turn on the Nitrous Oxide and pass the mask for awhile !
I knew a dentist who would have a NOX party on Friday night and report that kids broke into te back Nitrous shed Monday, he did it one too many times
The Cops were not as dumb as he thought.
He was the kind of Dentist you would not want an enemy going too

U see some crazy **** working in a hospital -- I know crazy is distributed evenly thru the population but they seems to be a higher than normal concentration in the medical field -- I don't know the numbers anymore but used to be that 50% of Anesthesia people would be treated for drug abuse at one time or more in thier career!-- I was good at spotting thier moves too !-- U got an empty bottle of normal saline and U giving fentanyl - The fentanyl bottle is emptying and the normal saline bottle be getting full ?-- I know what U doing !-- Fool !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back