Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god RE, that is horrible. How scary for your wife's friend and all that heard about her. I am glad she will get help now. Umbra you are an ambassador for bipolar, i learned a lot about it from you. You have the bruises to prove it, huh.
OF, not even close, but my mom was. She brought home a woman that danced topless with snakes. LOL, i was in highschool and came home and found her there. LOL.. I bought died. Mom met her at safeway and she needed food, mom took her shopping in our freezer where there was beef and stuff. My mom was the church organist for 60 years. ha.
My mother was that way with cats, lol. As a kid I think we had more than 15 cats.

Hey OFC, stopped in to see how y'all are ? the small jungle is still going...maybe I'll start flushing them on Saturday or Sunday ?

Hey ofc, how you hangin this evening...just got home from band practice tonight...we had a pretty good session...if anyone is in the Placer county area, we will be playin music at the Foothill Brew Fest May 4th at the Gold Country fair grounds in Auburn...I think around 3 pm...
Nick it hasn’t been 5 days yet but here is how they are today... I have them on auto feed 4 times per day for 5 minutes...I’d like the weather to warm up though, I’m ready for springtime and I think my grow would be better with some 70 degree...

75854A7D-8B37-4168-B729-AACBCCE0414C.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning. THE SUN IS SHINING AND IT IS 37 DEGREES!!!! the icicles are melting. Just in the nic of time...
Ness, my mom rocked that organ and piano. lol one time she was 89 some friends took her to dinner at a place that had a bar. My mom never smoked a cig in her life or had a cocktail either, not pias she just wasn't interested. Anyway, and i promise this is the last story for a while. they were leaving the restaurant and she heard piano music from the bar, she started walking toward it and the company told her she didn't want to go into a bar... she did and sat on the piano bench with the entertainer and started playing the same thing he was only up high on the key board. I would have been so embarrassed, but he started playing with her and they were doing boogie woogie... he got up and said she was better, so then she played amazing grace and invited the bar to church. the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back