Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC!-- Ugh !- What time is it ?-- I been thinking about grow security -- I'm need a remote control to open the dog pen !-- Sooner or later the Nephew not gonna get Precious locked up in time when she goes into heat !-- I'll be wanting one of the pups -- He gonna get tutored -- that's different than being neutered !-- Get me a saddle and we'll ride into battle together ?
Wake and Bake !-- No drama Sunday !

Back story on the dog fight !-- Nephew came home and took Bruno off the chain !-- He told me not to worry about it !-- Fancy his last pit bull and Bruno used to "F" that dog up everytime he brings it around !-- Aparently it is top dog in it's hood and he brings it over here to visit and turns him loose !-- This is Bruno's hood !-- Precious kinda disappointed she didn't get a piece of him !-- I am just passing thru - not my hood -- not my rules !--
Yo Gloman-- $59 a gram ?-- Only one side of that transaction I want to be on !

Morning OFC!
Nick it sounds like you're buying in Ohio. The first few harvest were less than Reggie quality here. Seeds, mold, chopped to hell buds.... But about a year later now and it's a great product mostly. Your price and our price are in the same range.
Keef.... You crazy. All that going would have me stroked out in the hospital. Stay safe man

Hey G -or was that Nov ?-- With the $59 grams ?-- U all look the same to me !-- I get high sometimes and can get confused !-- It's like school round here - I'm learning all the things that can go wrong and I'll remember and plan accordingly !-- If I make it outta here ?--
I know we don't like math up in here but I needs to figure something out !-- One them word math questions -- If Keef want to have a sheeet load of clones ready to go outside in spring ( maybe middle of march?)-- When we gotta take the cuts ?-- 1st of the year ?--Looks like the year of the outside hash grow to me ?-- I was thinking just the one strain but now I'm thinking go all in -- Save a clone of each and empty a bulging grow into the wild ?--

Keef if you got 1 of them L Og x LTh x OrL from Umbra I bet it would be great outside. Mines barely 2 ft tall but is all bushy. A bunch of them would lay low for ya!

Attachments

• 20191103_084149.jpg
    20191103_084149.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Nick !-- U think I can get them down to 16 hours without kicking them into bloom ?--
Supposed to go look at a truck early this week -- Gotta get my mechanic nephew to check it out -- I told him don't sell that 350 engine or those headers yet !- U got an engine stand round here or just at the shop ?-- I'm need one those transmissions U just slap into the next gear !-- Need a heavier bumper too -- Do they still have those 4/11 rear ends ?-- Anybody can smoke thier tires !- The trick is getting that power to the road without smoking the tires !

Got it too Nov !-- Mines not sexed yet !- Only had the one plant so I just started a few more seed !--- Lemon hash ?-- Sounds good to me !-- I planned for this though !-- I had Mazar-I-Sharif- of Lebonese Blond hash fame -- They told me the Black Berry Snow Lotus upgrade everything -- Ain't nothing wrong with some Lebonese Blond hash but I had the boy ?-- So I bred them -- Ended up with a boy !-- I bred him to SR91 ( Sangrara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons - outta Peru)-- and Barney's Farm Nightshade -- Pretty sure they would make fine hash ?-- I got blueberry too ?

Gloman you're up in North aren't you? Shouldn't it be really affordable? What are they up to with that?

I'm guessing you veg under 24 like me. I try to take my clones as soon after the 1st of Jan as I can get. I put 'em into the cloner and set the lights to 20-4. Every week of so as they grow I drop the lights an hour 'till I get them down to match the suns hours. That way they usually pretty big (5 gallon bucket big) by the time they go in the ground. If I'm taking the risk of planting outside I want a return on investment and I grow pretty big plants outside. Shoot. I grow in 11-15 gallon pots inside!

Good morning everyone. I just bought an 1/8th of ice cream cake. It was $29.73, then they took a 25% discount off the price. My dogs have a large box filled with bones by the front door. When they want a bone to chew on, they sniff out the 1 they want and take it out of the box. When HVAC guy came to fix heater, he sees box of bones and says what's up with that? Told him it was what was left of the last HVAC guy trying to charge me too much, lol. He didn't laugh, but I did.

Thanks Nick - I was thinking along those lines -- I don't like the idea of growing outside so if I do -- I'll put a bunch out a bunch of different places -- Turn it all to hash in the fall -- I need to get ahead of the world a little !-- Everybody wants money !-- So I go get me some ?--
Outside weed for hash -- Inside weed for smoking !

I'd prefer to be paying about that out of the pot shop! Sounds like you got your bag tax free Umbra. Good deal.
I'm waiting on a delivery of dolomite lime and langbeinite. Time to trim and top dress for the flip!
RH has been holding at 29 - 35%. That's ok for flowering right? Do I need to add a humidifier to bump it up some?

I would want my RH to be at least 50%. Keef, if you gonna grow gorilla then do yourself one favor. Invest in some game cameras and use them.
5 years ago I had video of the game warden setting up a surveillance camera on the approach to my grow. Because of that video I didn't get arrested. Well, not that time anyway.

I'd prefer to be paying about that out of the pot shop! Sounds like you got your bag tax free Umbra. Good deal.
I'm waiting on a delivery of dolomite lime and langbeinite. Time to trim and top dress for the flip!
RH has been holding at 29 - 35%. That's ok for flowering right? Do I need to add a humidifier to bump it up some?
LOL taxes are 45% so the 25% discount doesn't even cover that, but it helps. I got a free vape battery also with my purchases.

Morning OF’s
I made some coin over the last few weeks from my girls. Not a lot. Donations of a couple hun. So I ordered up a new tablet. Only have a phone. No PC or laptop for the last 4 years. 10” screen sounds like heaven! research will be so much easier. Just gotta get through the next 4 months of winter. I sure hate the cold. My bones feel like glass that want to shatter. Not even 8am and Rods hammering on his guitar, so I’m outside having my coffee and a smoke. Electric blanket over me LOL
Wishing it was spring and I could get my gardening on. Have a great day all and do everything I wouldn’t do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back