Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The secret to perfect pork is a brine -- I soak a pork shoulder roast in a salt and sugar brine for 24 hours before I cook it -- Smoke it low and slow for up to 18/20 hours -- Most of Texas thinks beef when they think BBQ but I can rock some pork !--- and Bacon be thy name ! ---Amen !

g'afternoon everyone.
thank you for all your comments and feedback. it really means a great deal.
it's been kind crazy around here since we have to quarantine the dog for 10 day because he drew blood on his last attack. this seems awfully strange to me since we are required to get rabies vaccinations for all the dogs. what's the point of the shots then if you have to quarantine them? anyway, i won't rant.

i hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving and gets to spend some quality time with their families.

U people know about pets and such -- My little buddy jet got that bladder/kidney stone and They put him on a low sodium low protien diet -- That special diet only comes in cans -- I bet someone here could tell me how to make a low sodium low protein dog food -- Any ideas -- Got 2 pups and it's hard to feed them different diets -That canned **** get expensive --- So what U got OFC ?

Keef
Talk to your vet. I have to keep Barny on a low fat and low protine diet. He eats Royal Canin gastrointestinal dry food and I give him a spoonful of wet on top. However it is prescription only. I gotta say, he loves it and he's feeling lots better these days. Not sure on the sodium content.

When my money comes in I'm gonna order some cherry wine hemp seeds. They claim ALL of their seeds produce less than .03% THC and CBD ranges from 14%-22%.
I guess it won't hurt to try some out and see. Plus they claim they are strong cherry

High CBD ?- I'm thinking Ringo's Gift -- I need a way to measure CBD 1st !-- I plant the whole pack and cut out the girls or even plant a whole pack if the feminized seed -- Test each girl and keep the highest CBD producer and clone dahell out it ! -- Lx3 --( triple lemon)- still no show sex !--
I too will need a Cherry ----A Dank Cherry --- High THC - mostly Indica
Maybe the cherry phenos of the AK ?

On my journey to supply my own meds I'm thinking I'd like to play around with building a strain with both high THC and CBD.
What if that BBSL got loose on a high CBD hemp plant?
Surely I'm not the only 1 who has thought about this so there must be obsticals I'm not aware of but I guess Ill try anyway.

Afternoon All... Looks like the DNS problem is over...this time. Wild hog problem...just fry em up and put them on a stick...they would eat them all in a week around here...as long as they taste like chicken.Had 1 inch of rain last night and a perfect sunny day followed it. Back into the AK47 jar tonight, subject to a shot of rosin after dinner. I made some rosin from Purple Kush and it is a head shot for me...I have to do it when I have time to fall over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back